**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lagging and crashing game

Dear Team
I have being playing this game since long time almost 6years and above but from few days I’m having lot of issue in playing the game I can hardly fight any low rating player and if I play alliance quest and alliance war as soon as I select player I get logged out coz of which I lose the health of my player and I give a kill ull just promise to clear the bug or game crash or whatever I’ll call it but still it’s haven’t being pick finally I made up my mind to uninstall the game coz I feel if I continue I might break my phone it was amazing time with kabam and family but now I’ll are treating the game in bad condition so most of the summoner have disappeared now this game is only meant for money making purpose

Thank you for the wonderful game which was at certain time but not now.

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

i would just like to add to this,
    where are the youtubers? only one who cares to mention this subject in vodeo is KT1.
    seatin, lagacy, karatemike and all the rest, all they care about is their crystal openings?
    you can pull 12 star hyperion and its all for nothing when you get comboed into your face in act 6 due to lag time after time!

The CCP members aren't allowed to speak negatively about the company.. or.. well.. no more CCP.. KT1 isn't in the CCP.. so is probably why he'd address it in his vids..
  • Options
    Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    Still broken
  • Options
    Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    Kennado said:

Seems like that BS Root node they tested on us a few months back is making champs randomly unable to evade. It's pronounced in arena especially. Trying to swipe back and the character is literally not moving causing a BS loss that shouldn't even count.

hey, could you elaborate on this node? I have similar issue but I think it has to do with dashes being interpreted as a press.

see this thread for more info: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260926/light-attacks-instead-of-mediums-dashes-blocks-are-5-seconds-slower
  • Options
    BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Me too because i played this game but lagging and crashing I play EQ and arena and AQ with AW
  • Options
    ŁûçkýŁûçký Posts: 2
    In Game Name:- Łûçký
    Device And Model:- Samsung Galaxy J6+
    Device Operating System:- Android 9.0
    Cellular Or Wifi:- Cellular
    Game Version Installed:- Version 30.2.1
    Game Mode:- All (Aw,Aq,Eq,Sq,Arena)
    Description Of The Issue:- My Game is crashing before almost every fight,I am unable to do a single fight in any mode as soon as i push the fight button the screen goes black and game crashes. Its been happening to me from January monthly in game update and i am trying to escalate this issue to the support team since January but they are not taking my isuue seriously and even they stopped answering my mails too,plz solve this issue asap or else i have no choice rather than to leave this game. (Ps:- I am a thronbreaker player and its affecting my game progressions very badly)
  • Options
    I am having the same problem. Been playing this game for years and receiving no support is making me want to stop playing this game.
  • Options
    Destr0yerDestr0yer Posts: 47
    yet another thread on this topic has been closed: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/261846/kabam-with-its-lagging-and-crashing-is-getting-tiresome

i wonder if kabam developers are indiscriminately using a bunch of third party libraries and SDKs. that might be a recipe for disaster.