**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions Not Available as 5 Stars

As far as I can tell, the only two champs that are not available in game as 5 stars at all are OG Deadpool and Weapon X. Does anyone know of others/know if those two are somehow available? Just curious as a collector.

Comments

• Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    I doubt Deadpool will come, it's been ages since the 4* healing factor arena came. There is also the NPC like Jessica Jones and New Scarlet Witch. The rest are slowly coming into rotation, even the ones we didn't want.
  • Options
    voya57voya57 Posts: 2
    Gotcha, yeah I hope they do a DP deal at some point, just for sake of rounding out the cast, but you're probably right. And otherwise yeah that's what I figured, I know there's like a bunch of classic champs that aren't in the basic but rotate between incursion crystals and the featured crystal.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

I doubt Deadpool will come, it's been ages since the 4* healing factor arena came. There is also the NPC like Jessica Jones and New Scarlet Witch. The rest are slowly coming into rotation, even the ones we didn't want.

Npcs might in future be added as there still marvel characters as for new sw she has a kit and is in fights so not an npc so most likely will be released some point but main one that isnt a 5 is og deadpool but as we got a wolvie as a 5 we could see dp as a 5 in couple of months whenever they run his arena again
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    There are a ton of NPCs that have not been added as 5* champs, but yeah, few actual playables. There are also some that are rare, exclusive trophy champs like Platinumpool or the OG Ultron that are only available as 5* champs but nothing else.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    voya57 said:

As far as I can tell, the only two champs that are not available in game as 5 stars at all are OG Deadpool and Weapon X. Does anyone know of others/know if those two are somehow available? Just curious as a collector.

Weapon X is available in game as a 5*. I believe it was a prize for one of the legends runs at some point. Here is a youtube video I found showcasing him vs OG wolverine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFbN1Jj29cU
  • Options
    A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    edited March 2022
    I'm glad a lot of the reserved 5*s are now being made available in the basic pool
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    I got a weapon x only can get him in ggcs in December