**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why you NEED to join me in voting Agent Venom!

Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Antman is the better option because of his actually insane synergy with ghost and he won't be a third wheel anymore". Yes. I agree, buffing antman would be very good because of the reasons listed before you. But here's the issue, If you look at it statistically, There are only two skill beyond god tier champions in the game: Aegon and Nick Fury. How many science champions are beyond god tier you ask? Well, 6. Quake, Human Torch, Thing, Void, She-Hulk, Captain America (IW), and Ibomb if you are a good player. Which means that the Beyond God tier science champions in the game are triple the number of Beyond God Tier skill champions. People keep saying "ohh but alot of skill champions were buffed recently". Yes. Alot of them were buffed, But only Falcon and Crossbones' buff were even remotely good. Imagine Agent Venom with critical bleeds. His Shrug-off tactic will be insanely powerful against roadblock bosses such as 6.1.5 Crossbones, His critical bleeds will be incredibly useful against the Do You Bleed? Medusa. He will have symbiotic regeneration as one of his abilites, which is a big safety net for if you get hit once or twice in a match. He will have insane cheese potential in Variant 7, and most importantly, he will help alot of people. You know it, I know it, we all have an agent venom sitting somewhere as a 5 or 6 star in our roster because this man gets pulled way too many times to count. If you vote agent venom, You actually are saving alot of people alot of units, also if you do then the skill class will most likely stop being the weakest class ingame. Because obviously, you can't compare it to classes like Mutant, Cosmic, or Tech at the moment. Help me get Agent Venom buffed. I hope I changed your mind, but if I didn't its all free-will. You vote who you want to vote.
Thank you for your time!

Comments

• excaliburn2excaliburn2 Posts: 7

Skill champs have been Getting Buffs like there is no Tomorrow. let science and tech champs get a chance

I understand. But only Moleman, Falcon, and Crossbones were good lol.
  • excaliburn2excaliburn2 Posts: 7
    Also, Please, this was just me giving my opinion so no toxicity!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

- moleman, kingpin and massacre all got successful buffs. Black Panther classic is getting a buff in a few days. Say what you will about DDHK but he’s the best miss counter in the game now
    - We have a lot of shrug off champs, while another wouldn’t be too bad, I’d rather see what Kabam does with ant man, where they have free reign to do whatever they want with his abilities
    - How do you know AV will get regeneration?
    - Every champion here will be owned by a lot of people, except maybe Joe fixit as he’s not widely available as a 5*. Saying a lot of people have AV is applicable to ant man too, and foster and the rest too.
    - Skill is no longer the weakest class after all its buffs, tech is the weakest now

Yea there's been too much "debuff control" mechanics lately with skill champs (and other champion buffs too).
    Exactly, I know not everyone is in my position, but from the skill buffs I’ve rank 3ed a 6* falcon because of his DAAR and took moleman to r5 as a 5* for his debuff shrugging.

Because of this, when crossbones got his buff I didn’t need a DAAR champ, or a debuff shrugger. He’s not gonna be ranked up for a while. So I can’t see what agent venom is gonna bring to the table to make me rank him up.

I also have lots of other shrug off champs or debuff controllers, Jabari Panther, Nick fury, ghost etc. And other AAR champs quake, magneto, archangel. To name a few.

I’d so much rather see what Kabam did with ant man, he’s got 3 abilities they can literally do anything!

• 262oo7262oo7 Posts: 28
    Buff agent venom
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    No the Tech class is the worst class and none of them are options to vote for which i think is dumb

No the Tech class is the worst class and none of them are options to vote for which i think is dumb

I mean when you think about it, this vote is for a champ to be buffed around December I think Miike said. So between now and then, there’s 7 months where a tech champion can be buffed

I mean when you think about it, this vote is for a champ to be buffed around December I think Miike said. So between now and then, there’s 7 months where a tech champion can be buffed
    that is true but they should've added one tech champ. We have also had so many skill champs get buffed and most were pretty good. IMO Falcon is BGT because he can cheese so many things. Kingpin and Moleman are really good and DDHK is still decent and is fun to use.

that is true but they should've added one tech champ. We have also had so many skill champs get buffed and most were pretty good. IMO Falcon is BGT because he can cheese so many things. Kingpin and Moleman are really good and DDHK is still decent and is fun to use.
    I’ll hold judgment on whether a tech champ should have been in the poll, there’s a chance that there are a lot of tech champs getting buffed between now and then, in which case I’ll be glad there’s no tech champ on the poll
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    I mean, I still want Agent Venom to get the buff, but tbh I think Moleman deserves the Beyond God tier consideration.
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Among the 6 names we've been given i think the most considerable options and needy one's will be joe and antman because they are the worst out of 6(i don't imply that other 4 are very good but comparatively speaking).
    Out of these 2 I'll prefer antman over joe because of a video I watched of karatemike I'll share the link down below:
    See it maybe it clarify you with some legit reason to choose antman
    https://youtu.be/bGTkGO7_UIo
  • graintraingraintrain Posts: 12
    Agent Venom needs it not no trash antman who ALL READY HAS GOOD SYNERGIES

Agent Venom needs it not no trash antman who ALL READY HAS GOOD SYNERGIES

brush he is completely useless even with the synergy. People don't use that synergy because Ant-Man is hot garbage.