**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin’s Prestige - attention & resolution desired

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

Renaxqq said:

This is why I thought the forums would be a better place to open up this issue. My request was to have all 67 sig stones reversed since his buff but this was the response.

I don't understand their policy lol. Why three days? They can check what u used in three days window? After 3 days data are cleared and they don't know if you used generic or class stones? I don't get it.
    It said the transaction occured on the 23rd April but this thread was started on the 21st? I dont get it
    Honestly, up until Kabam Boo’s response I assumed that Auntm.AI was wrong so I pour every sig stone I get into my top 5 prestige champs. Support must have just looked at the last transaction on the 23rd when I finished cav difficulty but I am requesting all from the last 2 months be returned. Should be interesting to see what happens if this thread doesn’t get closed. I think I have about 67 stones in him as he is a natural sig 80. I’ll probably look at funneling those elsewhere since that are only for prestige purposes.
    Ok i get anything you put into him before you were "aware" of the issue but if you started the thread on the 21st of April and put more into him on the 23rd of April after that knowing it was wrong then THOSE extra stones are on you.

Anything that you put in before you were aware i would agree should be refunded but if you are putting extra into him after that bro thats your mistake
    he started this thread months ago, and just got a response a day ago.
    The thread shows 21st April was the og post. And if your not sure and dont have a response dont do it. I wouldnt put my sig stones into something if i suspected it was an error i would wait for clarification. After all as the og post said they are worth "hundreds of dollars". Im 100 percent in agreement that stones that he used before the issue was known should be reversed as its KABAM error. However as of the 21st of April the original post demostrates a clear understanding that this was originally an error as hes asking for the stones to be refunded then. And by the looks of it puts more in 2 days later. @Heheheh7777 can you clarify this please?

Renaxqq said:

This is why I thought the forums would be a better place to open up this issue. My request was to have all 67 sig stones reversed since his buff but this was the response.

I don't understand their policy lol. Why three days? They can check what u used in three days window? After 3 days data are cleared and they don't know if you used generic or class stones? I don't get it.
    It said the transaction occured on the 23rd April but this thread was started on the 21st? I dont get it
    Honestly, up until Kabam Boo’s response I assumed that Auntm.AI was wrong so I pour every sig stone I get into my top 5 prestige champs. Support must have just looked at the last transaction on the 23rd when I finished cav difficulty but I am requesting all from the last 2 months be returned. Should be interesting to see what happens if this thread doesn’t get closed. I think I have about 67 stones in him as he is a natural sig 80. I’ll probably look at funneling those elsewhere since that are only for prestige purposes.
    Ok i get anything you put into him before you were "aware" of the issue but if you started the thread on the 21st of April and put more into him on the 23rd of April after that knowing it was wrong then THOSE extra stones are on you.

Anything that you put in before you were aware i would agree should be refunded but if you are putting extra into him after that bro thats your mistake
    he started this thread months ago, and just got a response a day ago.
    The thread shows 21st April was the og post. And if your not sure and dont have a response dont do it. I wouldnt put my sig stones into something if i suspected it was an error i would wait for clarification. After all as the og post said they are worth "hundreds of dollars". Im 100 percent in agreement that stones that he used before the issue was known should be reversed as its KABAM error. However as of the 21st of April the original post demostrates a clear understanding that this was originally an error as hes asking for the stones to be refunded then. And by the looks of it puts more in 2 days later. @Heheheh7777 can you clarify this please?
    Yes I put 1 signature stone into him on the 23rd. Not sure how that is relevant as Kabam only changed the spotlight yesterday the 27th.
    Well to me its relevant because you were aware at that point it was an error as you stated in the OG post but decided to put it in anyway. Wheither KABAM changed it on the 27th is irrelevant because you clearly ALREADY knew it was an error. In saying that i do beleive that any sig stones you put in BEFORE the 21st you should have returned because they cant prove before that date wheither you did or didnt know and therefore as its their mistake you shouldnt be punished.
    And nor should KABAM ignore everything before that because you put 1 sig stone in on the 23rd and its out of their "3 day window". You have received a generic response as we knew you would. An actual person should be looking into the ticket for you
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★

Renaxqq said:

So did you put the sig stones in before or after you started the thread @Heheheh7777 . From what kabam are saying on that email you did this on the 23rd April but the thread started on the 21st of April so you would have known about the issue beforehand? Has kabam made an error in the ticket email?

I put 50 or so in him the day the buff went live almost 2 months ago and have slowly put more into him as they come.
    Don't get me wrong buddy, you are totally right about the issue BUT you are looking really shady. You say he is naturally sig 80 and in the og post you said he is sig level 118 currently and you are saying that you put 50 or so sig stones into him 2 months ago and kept putting in. Who is your math teacher LOL.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★

Onurre2 said:

Renaxqq said:

So did you put the sig stones in before or after you started the thread @Heheheh7777 . From what kabam are saying on that email you did this on the 23rd April but the thread started on the 21st of April so you would have known about the issue beforehand? Has kabam made an error in the ticket email?

I put 50 or so in him the day the buff went live almost 2 months ago and have slowly put more into him as they come.
    Don't get me wrong buddy, you are totally right about the issue BUT you are looking really shady. You say he is naturally sig 80 and in the og post you said he is sig level 118 currently and you are saying that you put 50 or so sig stones into him 2 months ago and kept putting in. Who is your math teacher LOL.
    Lol, I know right. I pulled him naturally this weekend again from a basic. But all in all he’s sig 146 now (80 natural, 66 sig stones) so I guess my original post incorrectly stated the sig level as it was 125 at the time of the initial post (60 natural, 65 sig stones) as it was just from memory and I was trying to just get a response from Kabam. None of this is pertinent information to the issue though, I appreciate the attention this thread is getting but could we keep in on track to issue that Kabam just updated a summoner spotlight to lower the prestige of a champ by 150 pts?

I know bro like I said you are %100 right on this and get all the sig stones you spent back. Kabam shouldn't say "apologise for the confusion" they should act on their mistake and make their customers or summoners, however they wanna put it, happy. I just wanted to correct your info about your spent sig stones, so this thread wouldn't get the treatment "oh looks like someone pulled aegon or something and wants some extra sig stones" you know the types. Hope you and everyone who spent sig stones into kingpin, gets justice.
    edited April 2021
    A repsonse from KABAM in someway would be helpful. Either to explain what will happen to the people affected or give us an insight into why no action would be taken to compensate the individuals that have put stones into him based on the misinformation. @Kabam Miike ' @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Or at the VERY LEAST acknowledge the discussion
    Wheither we are right or wrong this is what annoys me about KABAM. We come to these forums to disucss between ourselves the game in general but also to seek clarification etc from KABAM. And rather than just address the issue they just sit silently without even aknowledging there is an issue or providing any clarification or even just sayin "weve seen whats being said we will discuss it and get back to you". But instead NOTHING. The second i start a thread that they dont like the look of its deleted lol. And i mean literally seconds
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Auntm.AI is not an official Kabam source for information. Just saying.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Oh please

KP's prestige was listed as 13660 on his champion spotlight (Kabam forums), which then transferred to aunt.mai.

Renaxqq said:

That's why he probably assumed their info was wrong and continued to put sig stones into Kingpin. Great contribution as usual.
    I'm displaying the point that it's entirely possible that a discrepancy could have been made. Kabam themselves made the amendment. For that matter, we're talking about a difference of 156 Points.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★

Renaxqq said:

Oh please

KP's prestige was listed as 13660 on his champion spotlight (Kabam forums), which then transferred to aunt.mai.
    Actually, it looks like Auntm.ai had the correct prestige all along, while Kabam had the incorrect one until OP brought it up in this thread.

Renaxqq said:

Which is why OP should get his sig stones back. Thank you for contrbuting to OPS cause
    Sorry, but I disagree. If I choose to buy Offers and pump the Sigs into a particular Champ, that's my choice. I also understand it's not a refundable transaction.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★

Renaxqq said:

Which is why OP should get his sig stones back. Thank you for contrbuting to OPS cause
    Sorry, but I disagree. If I choose to buy Offers and pump the Sigs into a particular Champ, that's my choice. I also understand it's not a refundable transaction.
    Even if you base your choice off of faulty information that Kabam provided you? Makes sense.

Renaxqq said:

Even if you base your choice off of faulty information that Kabam provided you? Makes sense.
    Yes. It's in the Terms of Service. They have the right to modify their product. It was also an unintentional difference, which they clarified after.

Renaxqq said:

Yes. It's in the Terms of Service. They have the right to modify their product. It was also an unintentional difference, which they clarified after.
    You made point, it’s noted. Please dont hijack this thread with your need for attention.
    Just because I don't agree with your case doesn't mean I'm seeking attention. I feel for you. I just know what is involved with making purchases. There's no need to be rude.

Renaxqq said:

That's why he probably assumed their info was wrong and continued to put sig stones into Kingpin. Great contribution as usual.
    I'm displaying the point that it's entirely possible that a discrepancy could have been made. Kabam themselves made the amendment. For that matter, we're talking about a difference of 156 Points.
    156 points is huge in terms of prestige, don't talk about things you don't know about
    This is where we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about.
    OP, good luck with your case.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Renaxqq said:

This is a ridiculous statement. By that statement they could just nerf dooms prestige to the ground and everybody would have to be happy with it? It’s an error. When namor was nerfed they offered rank down tickets because that’s not the champion that people invested their resources into. I’m not saying KABAM can’t make a mistake but when they do the players shouldn’t have to pay the price. It’s a pretty simple solution give him his stones back and in future make sure you learn from it. I literally don’t know if any other company that does this kind of stuff and just tells the customers it’s tough just deal with it
    It's also just bad business practice. For be it from me to tell Kabam how to run their company, but it's wild that someone could dump all their sig stones be on the hook for a Kabam error.
    I’m a manager in a business and if we make a mistake we rectify it. Often to a further extent that the mistake we actually made to apologise to the customer. People are only asking for what they put in back nothing more. It’s just crazy how poorly customer orientated KABAM are sometimes. Who will it hurt to give him the stones back?
    And let’s remember. These are pixels on a screen. It’s not like there’s a cost to reproduce the product and that needs taking into consideration. It’s a press of a button
    Ebony_Naw said:

Renaxqq said:

156 points is huge in terms of prestige, don't talk about things you don't know about
    This is where we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about.
    OP, good luck with your case.
    People in top alliances get kicked if their prestige can't keep up. 160 may not be a lot for a Map 5 alliance, but if you're in the prestige race it matters. Also, we're talking about a misleading investment on what is the most valuable resource in the game currently.
    What misleading? It was an error, and they clarified the mistake. Relatively quickly at that.
This discussion has been closed.