**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gio Voters Why?

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
İ respect to all of yours opinions and I'm not judging you be aware of this,but please explain me?I'm not saying Gio is awesome but she is the best champion in poll,she have extremely powerfully regen reversing while others have nothing if someone going to vote to mystic i think jane should be one because jane is awful when compared to gio

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    jane is actually better with her shocks, stun lock cheeses, and nullifies.. she really exceeks for the things she’s useful for
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Why not?
    Jane fosters ok for certain situations
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Gi.... ohhh.

I'm not voting for her specifically, but for the mystic class, and chose Guilly because I think she has the best meta potential between her and Jane.

Im trying to vote while considering the whole landscape instead of how bad a champ is, so it was Guilly or AV. If there was a Tech on the list I probably would've voted for them.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    *Guillo
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Diabolic said:

İ have all the heroes on the list ,honestly think gio shouldnt be even on the list while the others that bad plus ve still have iron Man clasic hawkeye and more and more yeah gio not good but not that bad either

Well in the screenshot of your roster which u posted in December, u have only jane foster.... It would just be a miracle if u have got all other champs in these last 4 months..

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Diabolic said:

overhaul means champions animations and anything gonna be buffed,and Gio don't need that she already have good anymations and have at least one unique abilty others dont

They were pretty explicit in the announcement that it won't be an animation update...
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Diabolic said:

Personally I think in this point we need a mystic character I agree with that but flrst of all i think we must choose really trash tier champs and Gio have a use for regen champs so if any hero that go to second round take my vote in second round but gio

The thing to keep in mind is that all of the champs in the pool have at least 1 use. That doesn’t mean that they’re viable options, just that there’s at least 1 thing that these champs can deal with. Another thing to remember is that we don’t know what other champs will be buffed between now and October/November. We could very well see champs like Juggernaut and Iron Fist get buffed between now and then, so if you don’t see a champ on the list you want buffed, they could be planning a buff for them between now and the fall.