**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antman voters.... why?

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

All the Ant Man fans want him to be buffed for a synergy :/

Even if that was true, so what?
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Voted Guilly. Mystic is too dominated by 2 champs. RIP tech for not even being in the poll, lmao.

Have Ant-Man duped and use Ghost daily, so I'm not at a loss there. If it was said 'Ghost will lose her synergy with him', he'd be in dead last lol.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    I just think he's neat
    A little of everything, have a 5* r5 ghost and a 6* r2, also have ant man as 6* and he should be better, is a no brainer for me XD
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

He’s got some really cool stuff they can work with

and since he getting overhauled maybe they’ll get rid of glancing you never know 👀

They'd build micro reflect into his base kit before they got rid of glancing. I'm sure he's gonna be a blast to fight in content afterwards
    Korg 2.0 incoming. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they lean into his glancing and make him a defensive beast. Probably not what most people would want but can easily see it being the case
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

He’s got some really cool stuff they can work with

and since he getting overhauled maybe they’ll get rid of glancing you never know 👀

They'd build micro reflect into his base kit before they got rid of glancing. I'm sure he's gonna be a blast to fight in content afterwards
    Korg 2.0 incoming. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they lean into his glancing and make him a defensive beast. Probably not what most people would want but can easily see it being the case
    Likewise, which is why I didn't vote for him. Not particularly bothered who wins regardless, but I think assuming he's all of a sudden going to be much better offensively and not much more annoying defensively is pretty naive. We'll find out one way or the other eventually.
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Ghost synergy
    He’s winning this prelim vote by a wide margin. He’s gonna win a head to head no matter who gets 2nd.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ghost synergy
    He’d definitely pair nicely with my rank 3 awakened 6* Ghost.
  • 7or77or7 Posts: 48
    edited April 2021
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I just think he's neat
    So I want the Avengers buffed. OG Iron Man because he saved us all. OG Cap. WW2. OG Thor. Hulk. BW. Vision(s)? Black Panthers? War Machine?

So Ant-Man is an avenger and I’m voting because it falls in line with that and I want him to be good.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Would be grt if Kabam removes Ghost synergy if Ant Man gets a buff , reaction of those who voted for Antman saying he has a cool design and all will get too salty as most of them voted cuz of Ghost . If he never had a synergy with Ghost, things would have been completely different.

Agent Venom or Guilly deserved this way more than anybody . Just my opinion.

But why? Many people also don't use Ghost and want to use Ant-Man. The arguement regarding synergies literally is that so they can start using Ant-Man with a Ghost team so that he isn’t dead weight. Sounds like something someone salty over ant-man winning would say.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Antman just ran the best campaign in my eyes. Thinking about him standing there at the podium addressing us all takes me back to when Reagan first won the Presidency. I was watching live on channel 7, turned to me mum and said, “Mommy, he looks like me.” And Mystery in the Microrealms was great.
  • WolvSDWolvSD Posts: 42
    Basically they’re all HOPING that Antman will be good. SMH. He’s gonna end up just like Daredevil HK.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    naikavon said:

Rohit_316 said:

Would be grt if Kabam removes Ghost synergy if Ant Man gets a buff , reaction of those who voted for Antman saying he has a cool design and all will get too salty as most of them voted cuz of Ghost . If he never had a synergy with Ghost, things would have been completely different.

Don't know how salty most will be considering most don't even use Antman with ghost. Sure some do, but most roll with Hood over Antman.

And op, you may have missed the biggest reason folks are voting him. Avenger. Never under estimate name recognition.

Personally, I'm fine with whoever wins it. I have them all so...go me lol.
    Lmfao ..sure as hell nobody on this

Rohit_316 said:

But why? Many people also don't use Ghost and want to use Ant-Man. The arguement regarding synergies literally is that so they can start using Ant-Man with a Ghost team so that he isn’t dead weight. Sounds like something someone salty over ant-man winning would say.
    It's not about being salty ..be honest do you really think Antman had a chance if he was never associated with Ghost . Atleast if you're voting for a champ , stop BSing about his cool abilities and be honest for once in yo life that you would now use him more frequently mainly n synergies than before . Believe it or not but that is the truth.

But either ways it's cool . Again would be grt if Kabam removes synergy and take away his glancing . A straight slap who didn't let AV or Guilly win this bout.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

naikavon said:

Rohit_316 said:

Don't know how salty most will be considering most don't even use Antman with ghost. Sure some do, but most roll with Hood over Antman.

And op, you may have missed the biggest reason folks are voting him. Avenger. Never under estimate name recognition.

Rohit_316 said:

It's not about being salty ..be honest do you really think Antman had a chance if he was never associated with Ghost . Atleast if you're voting for a champ , stop BSing about his cool abilities and be honest for once in yo life that you would now use him more frequently mainly n synergies than before . Believe it or not but that is the truth.

But either ways it's cool . Again would be grt if Kabam removes synergy and take away his glancing . A straight slap who didn't let AV or Guilly win this bout.
    Rohit_316 said:

naikavon said:

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Kabam can't and won't change the synergy since this buff is about Ant-Man, not Ghost. The synergy is literally on Ghost, not Ant-Man.
    And again, that last line seems to be coming from someone who is really salty. I mean clearly the majority agree on Ant-Man more than they agree on AV or Guilly (Guilly doesn't even need an overhaul).
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He has 2 abilities and can’t do anything past act 4. He’s useless which is why he needs the overhaul
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    6* Antman
    Rohit_316 said:

naikavon said:

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

You are way too salty my man. I don't even use ghost and I voted for antman. Even if they buffed his defensive abilities, I would be cool with that as long as he gets some offensive abilities too. Kingpin, DDHK, Magneto all have become better at defense than before, it does not mean they are bad attackers. I think everyone is forgetting is that AV is a defender first.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Ghost synergy
    People pick Ant-man because they just want to see the world burn.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I don’t use Ghost at all. I voted for Antman because he is a beloved character both from the comics and the MCU.

When I was started out the game and knew nothing about stupid tier lists, he was my first 4*, duped and high sig and I used him all the time. I even like his boxing-like fighting style.

Finally, I already have him as a 6*. I very much doubt he will be a better R3 candidate than a duped Thing, but you never know.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I just think he's neat
    Gonna ask

Why not?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Gonna echo the Avenger argument. It's crazy how many Avengers have virtually no use in this game. If they aren't buffed, MCU fans who download this game are gonna be like.."Wow sick.. I just got my favorite character!"... "Wait, wth?"
    As a character, I like Guillotine. But she's actually not a bad champion as is tbh. So I think a tune up or update is more in line than a full blown rework.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I just think he's neat

Gonna echo the Avenger argument. It's crazy how many Avengers have virtually no use in this game. If they aren't buffed, MCU fans who download this game are gonna be like.."Wow sick.. I just got my favorite character!"... "Wait, wth?"

I love playing this game mainly from the champs in the game. I wish Captain America was useful. OG Iron Man looks so cool yet....... pleh

Ant-Man is on the list so for me buff Avengers.

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I just think he's neat
    Rohit_316 said:

naikavon said:

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

It's not about being salty ..be honest do you really think Antman had a chance if he was never associated with Ghost
    Yes...of course we do...

You could take ant man out and put in Hulk, he'd win. Cap America, he'd win.

Useless characters that don't give usable synergies, but they're from the MCU. There's an incredibly large portion of this games users that came from the MCU and mostly care about MCU characters.

If ant man was never part of the ghost or yellowjacket synergy teams - he would still win this poll. Sorry.
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    I voted for Antman because my alliance mate just explored 7.1 and the 6* nexus gave him Vulture, Ultron or Antman. Thanks cruel RNG!