**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin’s Prestige - attention & resolution desired

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    edited April 2021

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Honestly guys those who are replying to grounded are just as idiotic. You won't change his opinion and you most certainly will always lose a debate with him as he doesn't care if you are right or not

Yeah I gathered that. I have also noticed he’s the first to complain when things don’t go his way. Not everything is about you pal.

PS defending a point doesn’t make me idiotic
    It's idiotic because the only thing you are doing by responding to him is getting threads like this closed. Think about the OP and just stop it
    Hold on. If people don’t discuss this on threads they are ignored. This one has a lot of traction and still nothing so don’t tell me to stop it lol. The whole point of the discussion is to bring it to attention. And if somebody is making silly comments I’ll challenge them. This is a FORUM.
    I'm not being silly. I'm being realistic and trying to shed some experience on the subject. What happens is out of my control, really. Either an exception is going to be made and someone on the other end will adjust it, or the OP will have to keep what they made. I'm just saying in my experience, this seems like a choice situation and Support, as off as they were, are not wrong in not being able to do anything about it.
    And you don’t think If stuff like this happens there doesn’t need to be change? You’d rather just defend something that’s clearly unjust. You keep saying the OP. This issue won’t have just affected one person it will have affected others as well. These kind of situations where the player is getting screwed needs to stop! People are spending hard earned money on this game based on the information they are provided. If that information is not correct they should receive a refund. As that’s not going to happen the next best option should be Chosen and that’s to give people the stones back. People like you are the reason that these situations keep happening because you think it’s acceptable to be screwed and do nothing about it. If your happy with that fine but I and a lot of others aren’t. And still after all this KABAM are still silent which makes the situation a million times worse
    How are people getting screwed? I'm sorry, but no one messed with the Sigs just to get money from people. It was a text error. No one forced people to run out and pump Sigs into him. That was a choice.
    What part of this don’t you get? It was a choice based on the information they were provided, which was incorrect. They should be given the option to make an alternative choice now they have the correct information because I’m guessing they would have made a diffirent one. This is really really simple. And as I have REPEATEDLY said I understand it’s not been done on purpose it’s a mistake. But that should be not be at the expense of the player
    Ebony_Naw said:

Please guys, seriously stop responding. GW isn't actually here to discuss this in honesty. What they don't understand is that prestige matters in varying amounts depending on where you are in terms of alliance. They've extrapolated from their own position as a Map 4/5 player to that of everyone else. Kabam owes the OP a reply and sig stones, but you're going to get nowhere discussing that with GW. You'd have more success debating a stone.

You right. I think it’s just for attention for some odd reason
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Honestly guys those who are replying to grounded are just as idiotic. You won't change his opinion and you most certainly will always lose a debate with him as he doesn't care if you are right or not

Yeah I gathered that. I have also noticed he’s the first to complain when things don’t go his way. Not everything is about you pal.

PS defending a point doesn’t make me idiotic
    It's idiotic because the only thing you are doing by responding to him is getting threads like this closed. Think about the OP and just stop it
    Hold on. If people don’t discuss this on threads they are ignored. This one has a lot of traction and still nothing so don’t tell me to stop it lol. The whole point of the discussion is to bring it to attention. And if somebody is making silly comments I’ll challenge them. This is a FORUM.
    I'm not being silly. I'm being realistic and trying to shed some experience on the subject. What happens is out of my control, really. Either an exception is going to be made and someone on the other end will adjust it, or the OP will have to keep what they made. I'm just saying in my experience, this seems like a choice situation and Support, as off as they were, are not wrong in not being able to do anything about it.
    And you don’t think If stuff like this happens there doesn’t need to be change? You’d rather just defend something that’s clearly unjust. You keep saying the OP. This issue won’t have just affected one person it will have affected others as well. These kind of situations where the player is getting screwed needs to stop! People are spending hard earned money on this game based on the information they are provided. If that information is not correct they should receive a refund. As that’s not going to happen the next best option should be Chosen and that’s to give people the stones back. People like you are the reason that these situations keep happening because you think it’s acceptable to be screwed and do nothing about it. If your happy with that fine but I and a lot of others aren’t. And still after all this KABAM are still silent which makes the situation a million times worse
    How are people getting screwed? I'm sorry, but no one messed with the Sigs just to get money from people. It was a text error. No one forced people to run out and pump Sigs into him. That was a choice.
    What part of this don’t you get? It was a choice based on the information they were provided, which was incorrect. They should be given the option to make an alternative choice now they have the correct information because I’m guessing they would have made a diffirent one. This is really really simple
    Based on the information provided.....in a game that can change in a heartbeat, with money spent that would never be returned if the game folded tomorrow. That's the point I'm making. It was a mistaken Prestige posted, and a User that made a choice based on that mistake, yes. It's not Hinkley California vs. PG&E.

Yeah seriously, stop debating with GW, he does stuff like this to get threads closed down.

I’m realising that. 48k disagrees. I won’t respond to him again

Yeah seriously, stop debating with GW, he does stuff like this to get threads closed down.

No I don't just try to get things closed down. That ridiculous assertion is as old as Nerf Threads.

I received a response from support that said to watch for an announcement.

That’s great. Would be easier if they just said in here to wait for an announcement 😂! But good hope everyone gets the outcome they deserve

I received a response from support that said to watch for an announcement.

Well that's good.

Renaxqq said:

This is why I thought the forums would be a better place to open up this issue. My request was to have all 67 sig stones reversed since his buff but this was the response.

I don't understand their policy lol. Why three days? They can check what u used in three days window? After 3 days data are cleared and they don't know if you used generic or class stones? I don't get it.
    It said the transaction occured on the 23rd April but this thread was started on the 21st? I dont get it
    Honestly, up until Kabam Boo’s response I assumed that Auntm.AI was wrong so I pour every sig stone I get into my top 5 prestige champs. Support must have just looked at the last transaction on the 23rd when I finished cav difficulty but I am requesting all from the last 2 months be returned. Should be interesting to see what happens if this thread doesn’t get closed. I think I have about 67 stones in him as he is a natural sig 80. I’ll probably look at funneling those elsewhere since that are only for prestige purposes.
    Auntm.AI is not an official Kabam source for information. Just saying.
    That's why he probably assumed their info was wrong and continued to put sig stones into Kingpin. Great contribution as usual.
    I'm displaying the point that it's entirely possible that a discrepancy could have been made. Kabam themselves made the amendment. For that matter, we're talking about a difference of 156 Points.
    156 points is huge in terms of prestige, don't talk about things you don't know about
    This is where we'll have to agree to disagree. I've been here long enough to know what I'm talking about.
    OP, good luck with your case.
    r u even thronbreaker yet? or did u finally get it. You don't know what ur talking about
    Sorry, you must have meant this for a different Thread. I don't remember anyone talking about that here.
  • 80SS80SS Posts: 9
    I just heard about this. Not only have I used all my skill 6* sig stones on kingpin I a actually ranked him for his top 3 skill prestige. I’m not a big spender and but my alliance has high prestige, does map 7 & tier 1/2 war so I have to make my rank ups very carefully to balance prestige, war defence etc. This was a long term investment for me.
    I’m not one of thos “we deserve rank down tickets for aq being slow today” ppl but I reckon I deserve a rank down ticket & resources used here.

Guys please stop arguing with GW he's an idiot who does everything in his power to ruin people's days, sad excuse for a forums user

Keep pushing OP we're all with you!

What does this comment do for the Thread?
  • usteruster Posts: 95

Guys please stop arguing with GW he's an idiot who does everything in his power to ruin people's days, sad excuse for a forums user

Keep pushing OP we're all with you!

What does this comment do for the Thread?
    Tbh bro u should just stop talking everyone’s been disagreeing with u from the start
    Okay, this is getting out of hand. Having a discussion about something doesn't mean everyone needs to agree, and it doesn't mean if people have a different point of view that you have the right to make it personal and resort to childish behavior.
    I've already said if it was up to me, I would give the OP their Sigs back. That doesn't mean there's not another aspect to consider in the matter. Technically, if they're selling Sigs, you get Sigs. They have no control over what you use them on. This whole business about Kabam ripping people off is just war mongering.
    Sorry if you don't agree with that view, but it doesn't give you the right to turn it into a "slam GW" Thread. If you want to participate in an open Forum, you have to be able to agree or disagree. That's just part of discussions.
  • usteruster Posts: 95

Okay, this is getting out of hand. Having a discussion about something doesn't mean everyone needs to agree, and it doesn't mean if people have a different point of view that you have the right to make it personal and resort to childish behavior.
    I've already said if it was up to me, I would give the OP their Sigs back. That doesn't mean there's not another aspect to consider in the matter. Technically, if they're selling Sigs, you get Sigs. They have no control over what you use them on. This whole business about Kabam ripping people off is just war mongering.
    Sorry if you don't agree with that view, but it doesn't give you the right to turn it into a "slam GW" Thread. If you want to participate in an open Forum, you have to be able to agree or disagree. That's just part of discussions.

Boohoo go cry bozo
  • sir_gavin226sir_gavin226 Posts: 10
    Zan0 said:

Well this thread is doomed. Good job GW you are the single most toxic and delusional person this forum has ever seen.

TRUE
This discussion has been closed.