**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    They just need to add more to ant man’s kit, damage and PI. His sp2 fatigue and poison mechanic is the only upside to him currently
  • Options
    Mulan5Mulan5 Posts: 3
    Jane Foster Thor! She has the best animations by far, come on MCOC community, vote for Thor!!!
  • Options
    SpecSpec Posts: 9
    agent venom, skill class needs more good champions
  • Options
    JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69

Daavos said:

Moon knight!! Please khonshu!

Hopefully he's already in the works.
    Daavos said:

Agent venom though. Its sad seeing a venom thats not good

True, but then Venompool is keeping him company in the unused bin. Maybe they can spice AV up with a Mr. Negative synergy (and visually invert his colors while adding Anti-Venom inspired effects)
    ughh I don't want my AV improvements to be tied to a synergy. He should be good enough on his own standings
  • Options
    MastarMastar Posts: 4
    I vote for me guillotine because it deserves a boost
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Good luck with antman, all his power will be hidden in his signature ability like every other science champ.

Oh what like quake, torch, IBom, she hulk, wasp, spider ham, ihulk and spider Gwen are?
  • Options
    🐜 antman
  • Options
    Mr_KrismMr_Krism Posts: 8
    Either Thorjane or thorjack
  • Options
    No hope for my boy joe fixit 😢
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Alright guys as a community we already have antman in first place we should focus our attention on second place champ. Guillo or jane seem to be second place runner ups. Lets work together to keep our choices met
  • Options
    CePhant0mCePhant0m Posts: 1
    Guillotine gonna get that sexy update an original character deserves
  • Options
    MJWolverine21MJWolverine21 Posts: 18
    edited April 2021
    I mean., who else am I supposed to vote. Gotta turn my trash awakened 6* pull worth it.

I think Kabam will buff Guillottine anyway at any point with votes or without votes cause it's their OC.
  • Options
    DhdhrhdDhdhrhd Posts: 11
    ANT MAN FOREVER
  • Options
    akcowboy01234akcowboy01234 Posts: 34
    Fixit, definitely. As is, he is the weakest excuse for a Hulk variant there is. I mean c'mon, She Hulk is 12× tougher than Fixit. Please update Fixit!!
  • Options
    StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    Antman dont need a buff, his glancing is already a pain in the azz... IMHO.
  • Options
    idanidan Posts: 2
    Ant man of course
  • Options
    NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Eugene "Flash" Thompson (Agent Venom)

Abilities
    Experienced hand to hand combatant
    Trained marksman
    Alien symbiote grants:
    Superhuman strength, agility, reflexes and endurance
    Organic webbing
    Immunity to Spider Sense
    Limited shapeshifting and camouflage
    Ability to cling to most surfaces, can create armor by taking pieces from the armor of others and placing it in his venom, and form limbs that he could use
    The character has appeared in several other media adaptations (usually in his earlier bullying incarnation). In film, he was portrayed by Joe Manganiello in Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3, Chris Zylka in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Tony Revolori in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home and in the upcoming sequel Spider-Man: No Way Home.[2]

Powers and abilities
    Main article: Venom (Marvel Comics character) § Powers and abilities
    Main article: Anti-Venom (symbiote) § Powers and abilities
    The Venom symbiote grows a pair of legs for him while he has on the suit.[55] Due to his military training and former boxing career, Flash is an experienced hand-to-hand fighter and a trained marksman. After later gaining the power of the Anti-Venom symbiote, Flash inherits the healing abilities of this suit as well, along with the ability to heal others' physical injuries, and the original Anti-Venom's cleansing powers.[56]

Kamala Khan
    Ms. Marvel

Abilities
    Shapeshifting
    Elasticity
    Healing factor
    Within the Marvel Universe, Khan is a teenage Pakistani American from Jersey City, New Jersey with shapeshifting abilities who discovers that she has Inhuman genes in the aftermath of the "Inhumanity" storyline and assumes the mantle of Ms. Marvel from her idol Carol Danvers after Danvers becomes Captain Marvel. Marvel's announcement that a Muslim character would headline a comic book drew widespread attention, and the first volume of Ms. Marvel won the Hugo Award for best graphic story in 2015.

Iman Vellani is set to portray Khan in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Disney+ series Ms. Marvel (2021) and the film Captain Marvel 2 (2022). The character was voiced by Sandra Saad in the 2020 action-adventure video game Marvel's Avengers.
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Why on earth does Guillotine need a buff? she’s already great.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Would you take an antman buff if it meant the synergy from ghost went away?
  • Options
    TheojeniusTheojenius Posts: 4
    AntMan prefight ability: choose what size character you want to fight as. XL,M,S, Micro.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Joe Fixit was my first four star back in the day. I’d love to see him get a buff!
  • Options
    Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    As much as I'd like to see an AV buff, there've been too many skill buffs and new additions recently and a lot of them excel at purify, eg Kingpin, Mole Man, Jabari, so yet another skill champ centered around purify would be a tad bit unnecessary
    Ant-Man is the safest choice of the bunch as even if his buff ends up being mediocre, it can still improve Ghost & Nick Fury teams
  • Options
    IshamaelIshamael Posts: 43
    Antman
  • Options
    JoeyD1020JoeyD1020 Posts: 8
    Gully is so OG and she wouldn’t need a full overhaul just some utility and bang she is a beast. Give Ant man a synergy that gives him some power. His glancing is still the best.
  • Options
    Antman and gully
  • Options
    HOVACHOVAC Posts: 2
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

It’s time once again for YOU to decide which Champion will be receiving an Overhaul!

The Top 2 Champions selected by you will move on to the finals, where you will be able to vote for them by winning Voting Ballots in a special Arena from May 17-24!

This special Milestones-only Arena will contain 6 Ballots. Each time you earn one, you’ll be asked to cast your vote for one of the 2 Champions. At the end of the month, the votes will be tallied, and a winner will be announced in June!

The winning Champion will receive their update later this year (currently hoping for October or November).

al papí jou fixit
  • Options
    HOVACHOVAC Posts: 2
    al papí joe fixit
  • Options
    Cletus77Cletus77 Posts: 1
    rcm2017 said:

Voted agent venom

Kabam “blessed me” with Agent Venom for last nights 6 star crystal opening so I’m pot committed now. 😅

• Options
    Voted for Ant-Man!!! He deserves it so bad.
This discussion has been closed.