**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin’s Prestige - attention & resolution desired

1235»

Comments

• usteruster Posts: 95

Zan0 said:

Well this thread is doomed. Good job GW you are the single most toxic and delusional person this forum has ever seen.

TRUE
    HI GAVIN!!!

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Well this thread is doomed. Good job GW you are the single most toxic and delusional person this forum has ever seen.

I see. So you think people have no responsibility for what they say and how they interact? Sorry, but I'm not the one responsible for how people react. If they choose to make it a hate thread, that's not my doing.
  • usteruster Posts: 95

Zan0 said:

I see. So you think people have no responsibility for what they say and how they interact? Sorry, but I'm not the one responsible for how people react. If they choose to make it a hate thread, that's not my doing.
    What he meant to say it that he’s a big old geezer who can’t take responsibility for things bc he thinks he’s far more superior then everyone else
This discussion has been closed.