**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Guillotine
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Solution said:

People voting for antman like they gonna use him instead of ghost

There are people who have yet to get ghost. Or cant get in the rhythm of playing ghost.
    Or maybe. Here me out on this one. Or maybe he’s useless and has nothing useful to his kit
  • Options
    Equalizer24KEqualizer24K Posts: 11
    Vote Guillotine Please! She needs the Haul!
  • Options
    NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Eugene "Flash" Thompson (Agent Venom)

Abilities
    Experienced hand to hand combatant
    Trained marksman
    Alien symbiote grants:
    Superhuman strength, agility, reflexes and endurance
    Organic webbing
    Immunity to Spider Sense
    Limited shapeshifting and camouflage
    Ability to cling to most surfaces, can create armor by taking pieces from the armor of others and placing it in his venom, and form limbs that he could use
    The character has appeared in several other media adaptations (usually in his earlier bullying incarnation). In film, he was portrayed by Joe Manganiello in Spider-Man and Spider-Man 3, Chris Zylka in The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Tony Revolori in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Far From Home and in the upcoming sequel Spider-Man: No Way Home.[2]

Powers and abilities
    Main article: Venom (Marvel Comics character) § Powers and abilities
    Main article: Anti-Venom (symbiote) § Powers and abilities
    The Venom symbiote grows a pair of legs for him while he has on the suit.[55] Due to his military training and former boxing career, Flash is an experienced hand-to-hand fighter and a trained marksman. After later gaining the power of the Anti-Venom symbiote, Flash inherits the healing abilities of this suit as well, along with the ability to heal others' physical injuries, and the original Anti-Venom's cleansing powers.[56]

Kamala Khan
    Ms. Marvel

Abilities
    Shapeshifting
    Elasticity
    Healing factor
    Within the Marvel Universe, Khan is a teenage Pakistani American from Jersey City, New Jersey with shapeshifting abilities who discovers that she has Inhuman genes in the aftermath of the "Inhumanity" storyline and assumes the mantle of Ms. Marvel from her idol Carol Danvers after Danvers becomes Captain Marvel. Marvel's announcement that a Muslim character would headline a comic book drew widespread attention, and the first volume of Ms. Marvel won the Hugo Award for best graphic story in 2015.

Iman Vellani is set to portray Khan in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Disney+ series Ms. Marvel (2021) and the film Captain Marvel 2 (2022). The character was voiced by Sandra Saad in the 2020 action-adventure video game Marvel's Avengers.
  • Options
    Mulan5Mulan5 Posts: 3

• Options
    Mulan5Mulan5 Posts: 3
    Vote for Thor!

• Options
    K9ButtK9Butt Posts: 16
    Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeee people. See the wisdom and necessity of bringing ogGuillotine back into the framework of one of the top 5 most coveted Champions before the tragedy of 12.0 patch.
    She has waited toooooo long and she’s an amazing, strong Synergy member of one of the Absolute all time best synergy teams!
    Guillotine2099, Warlock and ogGuillotine. Please look at your rosters and synergy teams and make this happen for a true Original of the game who can so easily be made relevant again.thanks for reading and hopefully considering
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    You guys should be voting for #2 at this point 🥴
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

Everyone voting for Ant-Man deserves to have his synergies reworked. This is coming from a player with a R5 and R2 Ghost.

Yeah, this post doesn’t come across salty at all.
    I voted for a champion that I don’t have, because they deserve it more than Ant-Man does. He’s fine with his synergy team that nobody brings him without.

Pointless rework is pointless.

How you misinterpret my post is not on me. Good day.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 ★★★
    Vote gully if u have brain
  • Options
    Jeff7783Jeff7783 Posts: 2
    Ant man
  • Options
    Man Jane Thorster needs it, wish Moon Knight was on the poll but I'll take what I can get, don't get the guillotine votes though, didn't think anyone really cared for the kabam OC's
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Man Jane Thorster needs it, wish Moon Knight was on the poll but I'll take what I can get, don't get the guillotine votes though, didn't think anyone really cared for the kabam OC's

If moon knight was on here, no doubt it would be a tie
  • Options
    SaichanderSaichander Posts: 10
    Agent venom
  • Options
    BruGameplayBruGameplay Posts: 1
    Anti-man
  • Options
    For my sake go Jane Foster. Got her as my first 5* and she is super underwhelming.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Seems like Ant-Man is gonna win. Oh well. Atleast he really needed the buff.
    Hope he's good but pls don't add micro-reflect or something.
  • Options
    Dks1998Dks1998 Posts: 2
    Agent venom
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    These attempts to connect Ant-Man with Ghost make absolutely zero sense to me

Nobody who has an Ant-Man on their roster, doing absolutely nothing, sits there and says, “Wow, sure am glad that the Ghost that I may or may not have has a good synergy”

I get that people want characters they have to win, and I would guess that some people don’t have Ant-Man so a buff wouldn’t help their roster. I get that

But I am sorry, it makes absolutely no sense to say “this bad character should stay bad because a character you might not have has a synergy”

I have seen lots of things on this board that make no sense to me, but that one is right up there
  • Options
    samxsamsamxsam Posts: 6
    1.) Thor (Jane Foster)
    2.) Joe Fixit
  • Options
    PonrajcbrPonrajcbr Posts: 16
    Guillatoine
  • Options
    Jp999999Jp999999 Posts: 2
    Formiga
  • Options
    asgardian505asgardian505 Posts: 6
    Guillotine definitely deserves one.
  • Options
    Auntman
  • Options
    Tallon101Tallon101 Posts: 4
    I see you tubers pro gully and antman. Second round gully will win as popular you tubers like gully
  • Options
    K9ButtK9Butt Posts: 16

• Options

Vote gully if u have brain

Don't have gully in any star. But 6 star in most others.
  • Options
    K9Butt said:

Guillotine please for the love of God !! How many of you have G99 and Warlock wrong and crave for their #3 synergy member! Please please please let The beautiful Guillotine progress in the game. She’s an original and is well deserving

Only warlock
  • Options
    JayneshJaynesh Posts: 1
    Vote ant man pls guys
This discussion has been closed.