**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th Piggy Bank not available to me.

I only purchased 4 of the piggy banks, was able to see the 5th one fill up and then as soon as I filled it, it was gone from the unit store. Any ideas on what the issue could be?

Comments

• BlenheimBlenheim Posts: 6
    I just went to claim mine and now I get this issue. Purchases no longer available please contact support, And I really wanted those few items before the spring cleaning store closes.
  • wrburgwrburg Posts: 2
    Having the same problem. It's definitely not my payment option because I'm able to purchase anything except the piggy bank. It's just gone.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited April 2021
    At least all of you could make purchases, I lost access to the entire unit store I couldn't purchase anything. I literally got nothing aside from three piggy banks from the spring cleaning event because of this glitch. Yesterday at 2:00 p.m. I went to go claim my 4th piggy bank and got this message instead.

Blenheim said:

I just went to claim mine and now I get this issue. Purchases no longer available please contact support, And I really wanted those few items before the spring cleaning store closes.

i'm afraid this is a whole other known bug/problem the game has and which KABAM's incapable (or not interested) to fix for month now.
    you have two possibilities for solving this. you either add another means of payment (f.e. paypal) or if that does not work you need to contact support telling them they have to lift that block from your account.
    just remember, it could very well be you have to write multiple times with this problem bc the first 2 or 3 times you will just get some BS standardized automated reply asking you to do all kind of BS, which simply won't help.
    Thanks for letting me know. Ive been stressing over this BS coz all I could find was that it may be blocked due to fraudulent. I've never came across it before but I'm guessing all bugs don't show until they want too.

At least all of you could make purchases, I lost access to the entire unit store I couldn't purchase anything. I literally got nothing aside from three piggy banks from the spring cleaning event because of this glitch. Yesterday at 2:00 p.m. I went to go claim my 4th piggy bank and got this message instead.

Thats the exact BS I'm getting. Say they want our money but this happens guess they miss out on a extra dollar or 2 now.