**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who thinks its time Kabam added items to the tired "loyalty" store?

The loyalty store is so boring. They need to add some items, I'm tired of seeing unstoppable collosus

Who thinks its time Kabam added items to the tired "loyalty" store? 22 votes

Hell Yeah!
95%
TheVyrusShadowstrikePizzaGuy245Marvel2289NukeAccidentThatOneMasterGamerLuke9523ILLUSION8ErcarretFabwiziRenaxqqjdeck59Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123ScrubhanBuggyDClownElwindWooptyfrickendooTheBussibaerRiciton 21 votes
No I'm good
4%
LordSmasher 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hell Yeah!
    I think it would be nice if there was ISO added. That's really just all I want. There's no reason that Kabam wouldn't want us to get ISO, because it's not like we would be paying for ISO with units.
  • Options
    RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    Hell Yeah!
    I would like to have something to spend loyalty on. I have no need for any of the boosts available as I keep getting them from various crystals. I get potions and revives from AQ. I have mystic dispersion so no need for any of the mastery cores. I could buy unstoppable colossus but why would I? He is neither use nor ornament in this game, unless one day I'm lucky enough to get 5* red guardian.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    No I'm good
    Kill it and replace it, ala solo crystals.
    The ability to horde loyalty means they'll never increase the value of it anyway so stop dreaming.