**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HT pre-fight

Hey kabam,
It been close to getting almost year and still kabam cannot fix Ht pre-fight shame on whole team! Liars!

Comments

• MSLMSL Posts: 20

• MSLMSL Posts: 20
    Above was last pic that kabam responded (oct 7 2020) that I could find and rest older ones are deleted and down there is yesterday aq no pre-fight and today also 2021. Not going to waste any time on support team already wasted10-20 times about it.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    MSL said:

Above was last pic that kabam responded (oct 7 2020) that I could find and rest older ones are deleted and down there is yesterday aq no pre-fight and today also 2021. Not going to waste any time on support team already wasted10-20 times about it.

"Almost a year"

October 2020 was 3 months ago. You're a whole baby waiting amount of time off about your "almost a year" statement.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    This happened to me today... I was recording a video for my BG to see, since we’ve been recording Wars. Still, this shouldn’t happen. I was fighting a Doom mini boss on node 54 with HT, activated pre-fight, and nothing... it says “rekindle,” but not Flame On.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I don’t see nova flames activated. What’s the problem? I’ve got 6* r3 awakened ht and a maxed out 5* version I use daily. Not one single time has his pre fight not worked.

So link or explain more please.

Edit: 🤦‍♂️ Old thread