**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Kung Fu Summoner

Comments

• PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    it looks very cool,i hope uncollected can do the legendary difficulty too,besides the 6 star shards the epic difficulty looks underwhelming.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    what about the 10% t5cc
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Looks a bit dry in terms of t5cc but April has been super generous, so
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    The hand to hand crystal doesn't took too good tho. Still excited.…ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
  • Bbgun11Bbgun11 Posts: 25
    are the 4* hand-to-hand crystals available for shards or is it only the gmcs, cavs, and 5*s available for shards
  • EddysmtEddysmt Posts: 1
    👍
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    So if I am right only 10 percent random T5CC for legendary difficulty? Last event gave more. Okayish event.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Whowzee, this might be the first sidequest in a loooong time that could be totally skippable for endgame/semi endgame players. 8% t5c and 5000 6*shard. Hope those TB solo objectives will be spicy
  • Bbgun11Bbgun11 Posts: 25
    legrind said:

So if I am right only 10 percent random T5CC for legendary difficulty? Last event gave more. Okayish event.

its always been 30 a month - 10% from eq, 10% from sq, then typically 10% from the 4* eq challenge which disappeared a few months ago and they added the extra 10 to the sq recently

I guess this means the 4* eq challenge is likely back
  • totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    No awakening stones?
  • DammyadexDammyadex Posts: 6

Why not just make it all skill champions? No Nick, Hit Monkey, Blade, Falcon, XBones... Aegon and Stealthy are like the only good champs in the pool.

That's because they don't fight in hand to hand combat. They use weapons.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Bbgun11 said:

legrind said:

its always been 30 a month - 10% from eq, 10% from sq, then typically 10% from the 4* eq challenge which disappeared a few months ago and they added the extra 10 to the sq recently

I guess this means the 4* eq challenge is likely back
    I don't see anything about the 4* challenge. I wouldn't mind it though. I have 10 maxed out 4* doing nothing
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    This seems like a fun event, atleast compared to the current one,lol
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    What is the highest arena milestone, and is there any increase in per fight point?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Dammyadex said:

When is 7.2 coming?

Next month 2nd week of may
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    I hope this is the time to get Aegon
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Can we do all the difficulty of SQ? Seems like it.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Nick Fury is one of the few 5* Skill champs I need. Really wish he was in this crystal. Only other ones I don't have are BW and DD, but I have DD as 6*, so...
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Just to Summarize the Rewards:

Dude 1.2 million gold, 10 t1a, 8500 6*shards. These rewards are great.

Also no 5* AG this time? I am Sad :'(
    Apart from the lack of 5* shards (compensated with the 5* hand to hand crystal and shards) and 5* awakening gem these rewards are pretty good....10t1a is something that really caught my eye as well...good job Kabam
    Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest is really a problem and if they give out huge amount like this every month or even half of it I am Happy with it. 👏