**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get six star shrads ??

I am trying hard but cant get any six star shrad, can any one suggest what is the simplest way to earn 6* shrad

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Are you conqueror, uncollected, cavalier? Where are you now in the game? Collecting 6* shards get easier the higher your progression title. If you’re not uncollected yet, then getting 6* shards is way harder.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Most people I know didn't get their first 6* until a little bit after unc. If you aren't there it will probably be very difficult.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    shard
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    6* Shrad LOL
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    sherin_66 said:

shard

Can people not spell "shard?"
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    So weird. 2 different people, same spelling mistake.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Why do I feel like this is the poor attempt of a Kabam bot trying to blend in and be like us so they can infiltrate the community. Slowly learning and developing social skills over time so they can learn from within. Then the guys who made it can be so proud of themselves for getting away with it, but then the first thing it says is “shrads” 😂
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    I like shrads
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

sherin_66 said:

sherin_66 said:

shard

There's a lot of people on the forums where English is not their first language, and when they make typos they aren't obvious to them. I've made that typo before: I just always correct it when I make it because to me "shrad" doesn't look like a word to me. But if English is not your native language, they probably all don't look like words.

Also, it is the internet, where even the English speaking people consider proper spelling to be a quaint tradition.

Totally agree. Instead of making a joke out of it, people should either ignore it, or politely point it out.
  • Jordan1_5Jordan1_5 Posts: 2
    Yes shard sorry my mistake
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    I think they should be called sharts....because all they really amount to is a gamble. Similarly, a shart was also once a gamble.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★

DNA3000 said:

sherin_66 said:

sherin_66 said:

shard

There's a lot of people on the forums where English is not their first language, and when they make typos they aren't obvious to them. I've made that typo before: I just always correct it when I make it because to me "shrad" doesn't look like a word to me. But if English is not your native language, they probably all don't look like words.

Also, it is the internet, where even the English speaking people consider proper spelling to be a quaint tradition.

Totally agree. Instead of making a joke out of it, people should either ignore it, or politely point it out.
    I half agree with ya.....no need to politely point anything out.....everyone clearly understands what he meant ....you are a lame human if you get off on being an internet spell checker at the expense of people's feelings.....those guys/girls are **** and I hope they feel good about making fun of people as it will take them far in life.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Play Uncollected and cavalier events
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    You can get 6* by putting them in the SHRADDER.

On a more serious note, most of my shards come from completing/exploring Uncollected or cavalier monthly quest, cavalier/thronebreaker daily crystals or monthly calendar, epic or legendary side events, duping 5* and the rare offer (spring cleaning, 4th of July, cyber monday, gifting event).