**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw come on!!!

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Was hoping this was intended to make the fight a little easier dang it

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

i've never understood why players even mention it to bring light to it if it's benefit lol .. just shut up and enjoy the bug until it naturally is discovered lol

Prof Hoff will die— he has to make a video about every pro player bug.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

i've never understood why players even mention it to bring light to it if it's benefit lol .. just shut up and enjoy the bug until it naturally is discovered lol

Because eventually it can come back and bite you
    This. Nothing is a secret in this game.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I'm surprised he didn't make a video on it saying all champs are immune to plasma detonation.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

I'm surprised he didn't make a video on it saying all champs are immune to plasma detonation.
    I can’t believe that video has a good like to dislike ratio
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

I can’t believe that video has a good like to dislike ratio
    I can't believe it's still up on his channel. No disclaimer or anything saying he is wrong.