**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 Black Bolt is one of worst things ever

I did 6.2.5-6.3.1 in a couple of days and out of all fights, including The Champion, BB on Limber 20%+Lifecycle was the worst by far. I have r5 Quake and Sym Supreme, so Mordo was fairly easy and The Champion and Medusa were manageable. Last 1% of BB was insanely hard, though. I think I spent 5 or 6 team revives just on that phase. Finally took him down with Warlock SP2 by pure luck. Does it get easier afterwards in terms of less bs node combinations?

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Awakened Warlock
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Was hard until i used symbiote supreme
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    6.2.6 was worse
  • Dwayne55Dwayne55 Posts: 123
    Have fun with CAIW
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’ve used Night Thrasher for my practice runs so far and he’s been good
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

I did 6.2.5-6.3.1 in a couple of days and out of all fights, including The Champion, BB on Limber 20%+Lifecycle was the worst by far. I have r5 Quake and Sym Supreme, so Mordo was fairly easy and The Champion and Medusa were manageable. Last 1% of BB was insanely hard, though. I think I spent 5 or 6 team revives just on that phase. Finally took him down with Warlock SP2 by pure luck. Does it get easier afterwards in terms of less bs node combinations?

Doom easily solo him.
    https://youtu.be/pO-3MHujIf4
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I used Ghost.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Doooooommm which him dooooooooommmm superman thatttt
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Very easy with rogue
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    I hated that fight as well bcs I had no mystic. My key was Venom, who killed that dude eventually
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Thing is good, you can solo with your eyes closed