**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Mutants Signature Ability is More İmportant ?

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
İ have 5 star mutant awakening gem and i can't decide whom to i use it please help,btw i wonder which ones signature ability is more important,not asking which hero is better please notice while vote

Which Mutants Signature Ability is More İmportant ? 95 votes

Magneto
32%
Spity68MSRDLDOnmixSimbalakaMalreck04JuggerNotpigupompomXva23Captain_Pug30TivjyotMoeyTehrEtjamapsp742Skillful_starH3t3rTripleUILLUSION8DretlleAomine_Daiki10SwarmOfRavens 31 votes
Professor X
54%
ccrider474PGUNZ4694Lvernon15UnsilentVishLucky7LucianoSix_strings6MaxtheSilentColonaut123Cr7ms7rs7AleorAnotheWine_LoverLuke9523Kill_GreyDphilidot_dittoZ3ro_ôTimeGenesisGarrettN 52 votes
Havok
12%
DeeparviHaji_SaabTristanMenkentAmazingStrudelRockypantherxmonomuggddomShock29AceOfDiamondBlumladenNikunj_95 12 votes

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Professor X
    Diabolic said:

İ also have a namor,i don't think rank up or use him at the moment but if you think i should awaken and rank up him tell in comments

Yeah, Namor > the other 3 easy .. (in regard to needing awaken/sig level)
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Diabolic said:

İ also have a namor,i don't think rank up or use him at the moment but if you think i should awaken and rank up him tell in comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Caveat: Namor basically needs sig 200.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Magneto
    That chart gets so many things wrong.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Magneto
    I had say an unawakened Mags and Prof >> max sig 200 Namor and Namor NEEDS to be sig 200 as well.
    Anyway prof x doesn't need it entirely but definitely benefits from it. I will go for Magneto cause
    1) Perfect Block
    2) Damage Cap
    3) Even more damage.
    With prof x you just have to do 1-2 heavies more and you will get the same results.
    So use the gem on the champions you use more but Mags is better one to be awakened.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Magneto
    Diabolic said:

Reference said:

Diabolic said:

Btw techno part is wrong ghost dont need to be awakened but chart says max sig needed i guess they meant to say guardian ,beside that very helpful chart
    Tech is very, very wrong. lol. Also, Blade and GP are useful at Sig 1 but are solid investments too.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Namor's not worth it unless you completely invest him and are actually going to play him.

So, IMO while Namor's sig is definitely better, it'll probably be better to use it on one of the other 3, I'd probably use it on Mags.
    edited May 2021
    Magneto
    Diabolic said:

Reference said:

Diabolic said:

Btw techno part is wrong ghost dont need to be awakened but chart says max sig needed i guess they meant to say guardian ,beside that very helpful chart
    Guardian needs max sig but so does Ghost. Ghost at sig 1 and Ghost sig 200 is a pretty big difference in her power.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Caveat: Namor basically needs sig 200.

Can't get to 200 without being awakened first

Diabolic said:

Reference said:

Diabolic said:

Guardian needs max sig but you does Ghost. Ghost at sig 1 and Ghost sig 200 is a pretty big difference in her power.
    To be fair, neither Guardian or Ghost even need to be duped to be very good. They both however are MUCH better duped and at as high a sig as possible.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Invest in namor you won't regret it. My first sign 200, it's amazing when you have a champ that brings a game changing utility to the roster.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    If you won't go namor then mags is the best option that extra red damage helps when u fighting a metal champ and u can't get to sp3 in the fight.
    Magneto

Diabolic said:

Reference said:

Diabolic said:

Guardian needs max sig but you does Ghost. Ghost at sig 1 and Ghost sig 200 is a pretty big difference in her power.
    To be fair, neither Guardian or Ghost even need to be duped to be very good. They both however are MUCH better duped and at as high a sig as possible.
    Yea saying the sig was needed is a bit of an exaggeration on my part but the sig does make them much better.

Diabolic said:

Reference said:

Diabolic said:

Yea saying the sig was needed is a bit of an exaggeration on my part but the sig does make them much better.
    Absolutely