**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.5 mordo

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
Well damn what can I say it’s the worst fight ever in my opinion idk how this wasn’t a pain point kabam looked at and changed I just don’t get it. Well I’ve decided I’m done with act 6 I’m glad with my 95% exploration and I see act 6 as explored because that mordo boss fight just isn’t worth it.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

you need a mystic champ to get full damage on that quest

I finished the fight using one team revive and no mystics. I used Cap IW and Iceman. I bought a team revive so my Ability Accuracy wouldn’t be lowered
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    RekMan said:

I pulled a ghost from act five completion. Absolutely wrecked this guy. Here's what you need to do: forget about do not go gentle, go in there, treat it like a regular mordo fight and try to get as much health down as possible. Just get him down and you will die from do not go gentle. Then go in with a different champion tap him and he;s dead. It's defintely worth it for a t5cc. If you have any evade counters, thats fantastic. Someone with slow, vigilance (hit monkey prof x, she hulk, red guardian). always remember to time your combos so that you hit him as that power gain timer ends and it pops up.

This ⬆️ ⬆️
    I found doom made this very easy with the same idea that I would finish mordo with another champ.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Well damn what can I say it’s the worst fight ever in my opinion idk how this wasn’t a pain point kabam looked at and changed I just don’t get it. Well I’ve decided I’m done with act 6 I’m glad with my 95% exploration and I see act 6 as explored because that mordo boss fight just isn’t worth it.

They did nerf the fight believe it or not
    I thought Mordo was the one fight in 6.2 that wasn't touched?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Ghost can solo him
    https://youtu.be/SuetQU3DbXU
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I stepped away from Act 6.2.5 until I took my Red Guardian to 5/65 with Sig 100......

Red Guardian could save you tons of revives
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

ahmynuts said:

They did nerf the fight believe it or not
    I thought Mordo was the one fight in 6.2 that wasn't touched?
    They changed strength in numbers to 12.5% per champion not 25%. So that the max ability accuracy reduction you can have is 50% not 100%.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Yah U don’t gotta ghost mordo, there are so many options, I used void and sometimes other champs like doom, NF, etc. It was a good fight. I would say path clearing is somewhat annoying usually 1 or 2 fights were annoying on each path.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

Quake

Sorry I didn’t realize people said quake and ghost and that upset you. Perhaps you should learn them? Or get them? Some late stage end game stuff is really hard and this is one of them. Champion after him is another, labyrinth abyss, etc...

I have no idea who you’re talking to, is this directed towards me?
    SlumpGod said:

Terra said:

Ah yes, the infamous "Just Ghost it"
    I'm sick of people just saying "Just Ghost/Quake" it, it's not that hard".
    Not everyone has them/is at the skill level with them to do it
    yeah it's dumb. especially when the people suggesting it aren't actually able to do it themselves...
    @SlumpGod i posted a video of my gameplay, what's the issue?
    edited August 2021
    Terra said:

Ah yes, the infamous "Just Ghost it"
    I'm sick of people just saying "Just Ghost/Quake" it, it's not that hard".
    Not everyone has them/is at the skill level with them to do it
    @Terra then you need to be more specific when asking for help. People can't read your mind and know your roster or what champs you can or can't play.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Yep I'm still stuck on him to this day.

And it's been many months.
  • Not only ghost. You can easily do it with AA. He can parry-heavy mordo with no problem, AAR immune and will shut him down. That’s how I did it.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Would y’all say that 6.2.5 is that hardest quest in the game? Coz I’m close to it, and I’m not liking it’s reviews till now
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Would y’all say that 6.2.5 is that hardest quest in the game? Coz I’m close to it, and I’m not liking it’s reviews till now

The Champion is harder but Mordo is definitely the most annoying. The global, the paths to get to him and the nodes on him. Everything is designed for maximum irritation.