**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Fist armor rating =0?? why

been playing with 5* IF for a while ,and always wondered why is he so soft .come to find out he has 0 for armor rating .that is just insanely infair ,seroiusly on map5 day 5 all it takes is one combo to get ko and hes r4 .plz fix this give the guy some armor rating

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Because he was designed to have no armor rating, that's why ...
    He is a glass cannon champ. He doesn't rely on armor or defense, just attack
  • hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    i know he has great attack ability. but whats the point if he cant survive .and to add to hes great armor ,max glass canon to reduce hes health by 7.2% , and hes overall health is not that great compared to other champs.
  • hellgoal wrote: »
    i know he has great attack ability. but whats the point if he cant survive .and to add to hes great armor ,max glass canon to reduce hes health by 7.2% , and hes overall health is not that great compared to other champs.

Dont get hit? Problem solved
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

What a great answer, outstanding Kabam eXtripa69.
    Slappahoe wrote: »
    hellgoal wrote: »

Dont get hit? Problem solved

mr know it all, thank u for stating the obvious. i use IF alot and i cleared 90% of the game using him . but for him to get ko or lose 70 to 80% of health after blocking a few hit simply is not faire to the player.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

ROCKET RACCOON has armor… this is an invalid argument
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »

What a great answer, outstanding Kabam eXtripa69.

This guy is trash, so annoying in every topic. Maybe kabam pays him to defend them
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

No it isn't. Is true that Iron fist was designed to not have armor rating. Simple as it is.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★

Did not know that. I keep my awaken 4* at rank 3 then.
  • TWARIplTWARIpl Posts: 19
    edited October 2017
    Iron best short fight champ :) Legend Maker

No it isn't. Is true that Iron fist was designed to not have armor rating. Simple as it is.

great idea so lets make a champ with zero defensive bability, and make champs that can kill without touching .

RR has the highest base attack in game, a really good damage boosting Signature, and low health. THAT is a glass cannon.

And let’s not forget Iron Fist’s bleed counter part Black Panther… basically IF with Bleed instead of Breaks. Or what about Medusa being a combination of them both plus more!
    @eXtripa69

A glass cannon should only be applied when it’s FAIR! Rocket has his armor but his health is deplorable, his attack is amazing making ok. If anything balqnce should be him having a lot more armor than say… Medusa or AA!
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    @eXtripa69

A glass cannon should only be applied when it’s FAIR! Rocket has his armor but his health is deplorable, his attack is amazing making ok. If anything balqnce should be him having a lot more armor than say… Medusa or AA!

Well to be fair, rocket has somewhat of a suit on him that looks like armor.
    But yeah IF needs some physical resistance or something.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

Yeah, but @eXtripa69 you know perfectly well that he was designed before diminishing returns killed off his two major sources of damage; by reducing the effectiveness of a high critical rating as well as the value of stacking armour breaks.

So his design is no longer valid. But as I say, you knew that.

@Mr_Otter makes good points. Iron Fist could seriously do with a buff to make up for his nerfing by Diminishing Returns. That could be done through a bit of armour, better blocking skill (or even a bit of auto-blocking for the Champion on K'un Lun) or a bit of basic evasion. Especially the IIF version, which is incredibly rare, and supposed to be a better, rather than a worse version of the original.
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    does he look like he has any armour on? lol its cloth before you try to argue.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Skimbobbor wrote: »
    does he look like he has any armour on? lol its cloth before you try to argue.
    That’s not really a good arguement...

Hulk just has shorts and Rogue has a thin body suit, both have initial armor.
    BP CW has his vibranium suit, no initial armor.

I’m not arguing for or against armor on Iron Fist, but the reasoning in this comment isn’t that good.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    RR gain ressistance and armor buffs
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    the6th wrote: »

It is not automatic. Need to make it happen?
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    winterthur wrote: »
    the6th wrote: »

It is not automatic. Need to make it happen?

But atleast he has unlike IF
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Iron fist is a terrible hero. Diminishing returns killed his attack. He’s useless on defense and on offense he does little. I just duped the 5 star POS. He’s about as bad as She-Hulk (aka “Rage Quit”). He’s one of the many champs no one wants.