**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question for venom users

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I’ve got a rank 5 venom that I frequently use. I’ve also got multiple cosmic awakening gems and have been debating awakening him. So my question is, people who use venom, do you have him awakened and if so, do you think that his awakened ability is useful?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It gives a faster ramp and moderately more powerful buffs. Take that as you will
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    @Hammerbro_64 have you noticed a difference in how venom performs because of those things?
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I would say it depends on the rest of your cosmic roster/who is already awakened. The dupe is definitely useful for the faster ramp, but I’d go based on what you have available to use them on first
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Hammerbro_64 have you noticed a difference in how venom performs because of those things?

when I awakened him from a crystal, I definitely noticed an increase in his normal damage, as well as his bleed damage since it increases the potency of the buffs. I don't know if i would use a gem on him though, especially when there's other cosmic champs like CMM, Corvus and Hyperion whose awakened abilities are much more useful and important
  • Options
    ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    I think if you have multiple, and can put 20 stones on him to start it would be great. Venom is one of those champs who is pretty useful in a lot of content. Variants, EQs and more. Plus he’s so fun to play, why wouldn't you want to give him his signature ability a plus.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If you use him enough just go for it, if I had an unawakened Venom/Cap Marvel/Hyperion/Whatever Else I'd Awaken Venom first because I'd use him so much more as a General Clearer... (I can confidently say that as I use a 4 Star Venom way more that the 5 Star Duped Cap Marvel and Hyperion, but every person is different so it depends on how much You use each and if you already have them Awakened or not at all)