**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Assassin's range questions

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just bought units so I could open up Assassin's range level 4, now I only need level 5, but I can see that a lot of players think that it is not worth it (sorry for the English spelling).
My question is: When does this mastery activate?
Does it activate via debuffs or only attack?
And if the defender goes beneath 18% health during a SP, will Assassin's range kick in or not?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    It activates the moment the opponents health drops to 18%. Doesn't matter how the opponents health got there.
  • Options

It activates the moment the opponents health drops to 18%. Doesn't matter how the opponents health got there.

Thanks. You are officially my hero today 😄. Very kind of you 👍
  • Options
    AmazingStrudelAmazingStrudel Posts: 17
    Worth noting, a SP3 will do normal damage even if it would push them past 18%.
  • Options

Worth noting, a SP3 will do normal damage even if it would push them past 18%.

So Assassin's range is a bad investment compared to other masteries?
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Also worth noting: with a multi-hit SP1, SP2 or heavy, if first hit(s) get enemy health <18%, subsequent hits in the SP/heavy will receive the Assassin bonus. Very useful when opponent is just above 18% health
  • Options
    KoiBoy18 said:

Also worth noting: with a multi-hit SP1, SP2 or heavy, if first hit(s) get enemy health <18%, subsequent hits in the SP/heavy will receive the Assassin bonus. Very useful when opponent is just above 18% health</p>

Oh very good information, thanks 👍