**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* dual class crystal(s) do you prefer?

I am a fan of the 5* dual class crystal because you have a higher percentage of getting certain champs. But I wonder which of the crystals is chosen the most. Personally, I prefer science/mystic because I lack certain god tier champs in each of those classes.

Which 5* dual class crystal(s) do you prefer? 32 votes

Mutant/Skill
31%
cytwbcDarth_StewieDeaconlimeade32TheLegionMasterodishika123HoitadoMasterzxProTheBair123Scarcity27 10 votes
Science/Mystic
18%
FineDogMontano18BuffBeastRaviDaviAndyBeardoZman5655 6 votes
Cosmic/Tech
6%
TivjyotChikel 2 votes
Mutant/Skill and Science/Mystic
12%
SnakeEyes69ShenkInvicta_HellionFlyGalaxyBomb 4 votes
Mutant/Skill and Cosmic/Tech
0%
Science/Mystic and Cosmic/Tech
0%
any/idk/depends
9%
Gr8TonyStarkBuggyDClownThePredator1001 3 votes
I prefer the normal 5* hero crystal
21%
Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeILLUSION8JohnyBoyYodabolt21avenge_123Salve_maker05 7 votes
I prefer the featured 5* hero crystal
0%

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill
    I think it easily has the best pool of champs
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill
    The best one TBH
    I got Sunspot from here
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Science/Mystic
    Doesn't really matter to me, I pick the one which has great champs that I don't have yet. Rn it'd be Science/Mystic since I need Hood,Quake,Magik,SymSup, SorSup and more, but before it was Skill/Mutant.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It depends on what you need; that was the whole point. I honestly just wish they'd give us single-class crystals, as the pool is large enough for it and you can still go 0 for 100.

Anyways, right now I split shards between Mys/Sci and Ski/Mut, because I'm in dire need of... well, Claire, basically -- and I have no Mutants or Skill that I wanna rank.

Have pretty much every science champ I want, though. Just waiting on other classes to catch up so I can get more sci t4cc -- oof.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I prefer the normal 5* hero crystal
    basics ftw
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill
    I wanted to alternate between mutant/tech and the basics, but I'm gonna only go for the mutant/tech because

1) There are literally so many good mutants
    2) I need a good skill
    3) Least possibility of a dud, imo
    4) There is no way in hell I can pull Venompool
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Mutant/Skill
    all i really open nowadays is the skill mutant 5* crystals since i dont have Aegon or Nick.
    im willing to say ive opened over 150 plus of those still looking for these two.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Science/Mystic
    Nobody wants those Cosmic/Tech crystals, as expected. There's just too much trash in there. I am still waiting for 5* Cap IW and Void.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Mutant/Skill
    hunting for Aegon
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Science/Mystic
    I open them, but I wouldn't say I *prefer* them. I've been trying for months to get Void, Doom, Cap IW, even She Hulk, and all I'm doing is getting and awakening Diablo, Iron Fist, Juggernaut, and so on.