What is your worst streak of luck in this game?

IcePickIcePick Member Posts: 212
Currently I have opened 7 straight cavalier crystals (over the last 10 days or so) and rolled seven 3* champs. The odds of that happening are 1 in 2 (to the power of 7). Or in other words, 1 in 128 (0.7 percent). I’m going to keep opening up the cavaliers as fast as I can grind them to see if I can keep the streak going.

What’s your worst streak of luck?

Honorary mention - I have 181 3 star champs. 156 4 star, 53 5 star and 6 6-star champs. I have rolled BWCV on each level, rolled 6 4 star apocalypses and a 5 star one, but I have only rolled dr doom 1 time, and it was a 3 star. I haven’t even duped it.

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    The one I'm currently on
    Last 3 5* crystals were forgettable
    The Nexus i got last month gave me the options of Groot, Luke Cage, or Classic Daredevil, ended up taking LC

Then I got the feature 5* crystal this month and got Dr, Strange litteraly the worst champion in the crystal and looking at all of the other champs available in the crystal I would have been fine with litteraly anyone else. Too top that off i already have a 6* DS and My Brother pulled freaking Apocalypse from his (id be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous lol).
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    6 6* crystals. Pulled BPCW, deadpool, Agent venom, both cyclops then SIM. Think I also pulled sinister after this but not 100% sure.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Member Posts: 152
    2 and a half years of playing and still no Doom, Corvus, Human Torch, or AA. 100s if not 1000s of crystals opened.
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    I am in a tougher one right now, unfortunately. Going on six weeks now. It’s frustrating but just the way the game goes. I can’t complain because I was red-hot for two months before this
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Member Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    My 6 star luck is abysmal, with the recent highlights of Beast, Wasp Dupe, Wasp Dupe, Wasp Dupe, Nightcrawler
  • chickenstripperschickenstrippers Member Posts: 4
    Pretty much my 6* roster. Joe fixit, night thrasher, ebony maw, elektra, Elektro, hawkeye, Kamala khan and rocket. My only decent 6* are stealth spidey and tigra. been a long minute.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Member Posts: 290 ★★
    This was well before Angela’s buff, all 6*:
    OG spidey
    Angela (1st dupe)
    Vulture
    Angela (second dupe)
    Man-Thing (who I have learned to love)
    OG Spidey (1st dupe)
    Diablo (1st dupe)

That was a rough stretch
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Member Posts: 29
    Pretty much every featured 6* I've opened has been a dud, I opened about 22 looking for a dupe on doom, and another 20-30 looking for cgr. Where I have a few max sig 6*s and a few approaching max sig, without some sort of max sig crystal, offering even a small amount of sig stones or 6* shards back, basics can be a huge risk
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Nightcrawler
    Red Cyclops
    Blue Cyclops
    Namor (yay!)
    Ultron
    Sentry
    Venompool
    Superior Iron Man
    pretty sure Taskmaster was after that as well
  • Killer354Killer354 Member Posts: 130
    My entire 5* roster.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,048 ★★★★★
    The majority of my 5* pulls
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    First 9 6*:

-Hawkeye
    -Thor JF
    -Terrax
    -Diablo
    -Squirrel Girl(at long last)
    -Silver Surfer
    -Gambit(bit of nice streak here but broken later)
    -Phoenix
    -Gambit dupe
    -Gambit dupe
    -Kamala
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    I pulled first 11 crappy 5*s, and boy was I happy when no.12 was Sentry, my best pull of the twelve.

Then I got Doc Ock and since then I have been only rising
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    I literally predicted my 5 star featured opening in the right order...
    I said I was gonna pull an apocalypse... I did
    I said I'd pull a CGR... I did
    At this point I thought kabam could hear me😂
    I said I'd pull an immortal hulk and I frigging did😂😂😂...

Well I had trash luck from then on but I couldn't possibly be mad
  • ReferenceReference Member Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My last 30 pull of UC Arena Crystals were all gold, no unit nor punisher. Is that bad?
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Member Posts: 169
    I opened 48 5* crystals with nothing better than a mid tier champ, almost quit but my 6* luck was good so kept me going
  • ESFESF Member Posts: 2,011 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

Probably not getting 5* wolverine after opening so many features, that I lost count

I try not to think about how many times I tried to get him and Apocalypse as 5-stars.

I know I am not the only one who doesn’t have them. Not complaining about that.

Just saying that I feel your pain. It can be really frustrating
  • MassoudMassoud Member Posts: 2
    My first 6 stars are Venompool, yellow jacket, howard the duck and doc octopus :(
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Took me a year and a half before I first got a 4 star from a phc