**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam has been killing it lately!!!!!

We all are so quick to point out when something we don't like is happening in game or for a number of reasons the game isn't working as intended (this has happened a heelava lot silence March 1st of this year). However it's time to show some love back. The 2 little quest challenges the monthly quest and 3 champions this month were awesome. This is the best month yet since 12.o release and I'm happy to see the game almost back to where it was pre 12.0. Firstly let's talk the two challenges, now I'm not a fan of 6 stars being released at all, I think adding another rank to the existing * makes way more sense. But the boss rush challenge was great a quick run with a few fights that make you choose your team wisely. Second the goldblum challenge was awesome I love the life steal and liked how that was done. Best part about that is it was for everyone and not just us top 5% I found it somewhat easy but very entertaining and in my book easy doesn't mean bad, that whole line of thinking is what caused 12.0 to be a disaster easy=bad game,it doesn't. Ok now on to the first of the 3 champions Morningstar this champion is a legit god at 5 souls but at under 3 she absolutely useless and weak, she needs an increase in attack power and a 20% boost to her life steal. However at 5 souls her specials especially the L1 make her name quite fitting. She needs some tweaks but is awesome godly wrecking ball at 5 souls, getting those 5 souls should be made easier, like 2 a fight instead of 1. ( I got this champion in 3,4, and 5*). Next is the top demon in he'll the devil himself mephisto. Mephisto was designed to be annoying and difficult to fight with some utility as a playable champion also. They nailed this one. I wish they left his health regen % based to scale up with how much health he actually has at the start of the fight and not his base health, great job guys 100% success on the mephisto as he was initially released and he's still great after the regen scaling, but I'm disappointed that was done (I have this champion in 4* awakened). Now on to my favorite and imo the best champion this month, the DAYWALKER himself blade. This champion has so many great attributes i cant list them all, obviouly the regen and bleeds and the counter to dimensionals are his most observed features. The game needed a true counter to magik and i feel we got one in the halfbreed. Also its nice to see a champion that was designed for suicides, we haven't had one since Angela. I don't personally use them but it's nice to see (I got this champion awakened in 4*). In closing great job this month kabam. This has been the best month for mcoc since march1 st of this year. There is no reason to let this momentum die, try and stay on top of the bugs and keep releasing interesting champions with regen or real utility and the occasional damage god. Just a suggestion. Next year go down to 1 new champion a month and revive one science champion a month science needs some major love other than hulk there's no great science champions. Those of you that say quake cap and cap ww2 block proficiency is dead so they aren't great though quake is still good and the other 2 aren't bad just not what they were. In closing great job again kabam though I don't want to see 6* I'd rather see another rank added to each * like a rank 6 4* rank 5 three * etc..... great jobagain kabam, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    They killing my $
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Liss_Bliss_ - tries to read
    Bryndenrivers - casts wall of text crits for 600,000
    Liss_Bliss - dies
    Liss_Bliss - /raid hey how about a battle Rez? We can still clear this
    Raid - mage port to Org please
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Smh, what a horrible reach. Game is all messed up and so is war. Only thing that has been changing is a million deals per day
  • This game is terrible..more glitches, introduce new characters in broken states, they should just make a glitch synergy, and character that’s broke and STILL not fixed has a regen synergy with the new characters who are sold broken
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    OP is correct ... they're definitely KILLING alliance war ....

such a sad state of affairs
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I agree with the op. The game has had so many fun things going on. Really fun time to play
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    very funny that they will never fix half of these problems lol
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    uh OP would you kind summarizing that?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    How about we get a decent calendar? Everything else is fine except bring back defender kills
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I’m not reading all that, but I’m reasonably happy right now. 6 Stars still bother me though, them aside I’d be very happy. Maybe even thrilled.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Im sorry, i wanted to read on but ur text is just to big, so i ll just say that i think 6 stars were a HORRIBLE idea. There isnt event a cb5 to max out 5* yet
    VodkaStuff wrote: »
    Simple idea if they actually wanted to make the game enjoyable again and put the players before money:
    Stop releasing easy boss rush quests etc and just spend 1 month fixing all the incredibly annoying glitches, parry not working, block stops working during a combo, lag on certain special attacks (deadpool tier 2, ant man tier 1 etc) and just lag in general, stop writing fake % stats such as quake has 10% chance to stun per debuff she puts on you and yet you get stunned 100% of the time, pressing special doesnt work sometimes recently ... Do I need to go on...
    I would happily go an entire month without any extra content and just catch up 100%ing act 5 if the outcome was a bugless game.
    Yeh yeh I already know im going to end up in 'forum jail' for another decade but give the people what they want

*P.S My name is Vodkashit not vodkastuff

And improve old champs. We need a champ update.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Everything they do lately is a cash grab. I don’t blame any company trying to make money, but they should do it in a way that is fun for their players. Then we would keep coming back for more. Instead they keep coming out with content that requires massive amounts of resources to get through. The game might as well be pay-for-play. The newer champions are poorly designed. They have buffs, debuffs and immunities that can’t be played around. They have us so used to getting very little rewards that people actually thank them for getting anything at all.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

The funny thing is this game is prob pretty awesome for anyone who has played less than 1 year. The March update completely ruined my confidence in this game - and prob most players who had stronger accounts at that point.

If you started after March or had a weaker account that was unaffected by that update then rave on about how awesome this game is. But speaking a veteran voice I can say this game is a shell of what it was a year ago in terms of fun.

• People should stop spending till stuff gets fixed..bottom line
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    People should stop spending till stuff gets fixed..bottom line

They never will. People are too compulsive. The must collect. That is the true lesson of this game.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Did Kabam nerf paragraphs?
    Mephisto is a cash grab
This discussion has been closed.