**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Kung Fu Summoner

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    A little sad in terms of the t5cc rewards here. We've been getting 20% in total in the last couple of side events and it looks like we can only get 10% in this one. I think the general trend is when there are crystals, there's less t5cc, but I think a lot of players would rather have t5cc than crystals. This is also a little sad due to the fact that the crystals aren't particularly enticing. The best champ in them by far is Aegon but if you already have him you're not gonna enjoy this as much. Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out and the two new champs this month seem pretty spicy
  • WhitestalkerWhitestalker Posts: 27
    Doesn’t Killmanger use swords?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Doesn’t Killmanger use swords?

I think you better treat the hand-to-hand crystal as “a selected skill class crystal with the intention to increase your chance to get Aegon”. They can’t round up themselves on what is “weapon” “fists” “mainly”. They just need to add up sufficient number of meh/average tier champs in that crystal so as to balance the probably of large portion of players got 5* Aegon.

BTW, my Aegon is at sig 200 and thus the crystal is more to offer max sig crystal, or sig increment for other skill champs in my roster.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

Barani7da said:

PHC nexus means what?

@Barani7da premium hero crystal nexus. Choose 1 from a pool of 2,3,4 star random champs.
    Chikel said:

Barani7da said:

PHC nexus means what?

@Barani7da premium hero crystal nexus. Choose 1 from a pool of 2,3,4 star random champs.
    More like a pool of 2* champions
    @Gr8TonyStark @Chikel thank u guys
  • Thanos77Thanos77 Posts: 52
    No 5 star awakening gem...thats sucks ..otherwise looking forward..
  • Macha1275Macha1275 Posts: 44
    edited May 2021
    🙏
  • Saber143Saber143 Posts: 1
    Nicely
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    herm said:

A little sad in terms of the t5cc rewards here. We've been getting 20% in total in the last couple of side events and it looks like we can only get 10% in this one. I think the general trend is when there are crystals, there's less t5cc, but I think a lot of players would rather have t5cc than crystals. This is also a little sad due to the fact that the crystals aren't particularly enticing. The best champ in them by far is Aegon but if you already have him you're not gonna enjoy this as much. Regardless, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out and the two new champs this month seem pretty spicy

There hasn’t ever been 20% in the sidequest iirc. There has been 10% in the SQ with a 10% special objective that happened to involve the SQ. I’ve been inferring that this foreshadows a return of the 4-star cavalier challenge. Remember, when Cavalier EQ started, that objective would show up roughly every other month. It’s only recently that we had grindy sidequest-related objectives month after month.

This is off the top of my head, so please fact check me, but I think it was roughly:

Sep: 4-stars
    Oct: team under 10,000 prestige 3x in sidequest
    Nov: 4-star
    Dec: freebie
    Jan: 4-star
    Feb: Arcade clears or whatever
    Mar: killing mangog repeatedly
    April: 25 clears of SQ of legendary
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Faseeh said:

Kabam Boo said:

Champion Pool (ALL Crystals above):
    Aegon
    Black Panther
    Black Panther (Civil War)
    Black Widow
    Black Widow (Deadly Origin)
    Daredevil (Classic)
    Daredevil (Hell's Kitchen)
    Electra
    Hawkeye
    Karnak
    Killmonger
    Ronin
    Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
    Squirrel Girl
    Thor (Ragnarok)

You guys didnt add elsa here because she's WAY too OP. Understood
    I think the reason Nick & Elsa weren’t added was because they use guns in their attacks. Not Hand-to-Hand combat
    Spot on!

"You don't bring a gun to a fist fight" - @Kabam Miike , circa 5 minutes ago

The Hand to Hand Combat Crystal features Champions whose main skill is in hand to hand combat. Unfortunately, not every Skill class Champion fits that criteria (other weapons involved).

We hope this makes more sense now!
    Is a compound bow (Hawkeye) kinda cheating? IDK. Fists versus that thing? LOL

Hope I dupe him. He’s still fun!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Kabam Boo said:

Faseeh said:

Kabam Boo said:

Aegon
    Black Panther
    Black Widow
    Daredevil (Classic)
    Electra
    Hawkeye
    Karnak
    Killmonger
    Ronin
    Squirrel Girl
    Thor (Ragnarok)

I think the reason Nick & Elsa weren’t added was because they use guns in their attacks. Not Hand-to-Hand combat
    Spot on!

The Hand to Hand Combat Crystal features Champions whose main skill is in hand to hand combat. Unfortunately, not every Skill class Champion fits that criteria (other weapons involved).

Is a compound bow (Hawkeye) kinda cheating? IDK. Fists versus that thing? LOL

Hope I dupe him. He’s still fun!
    How about this
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Mlewis37 said:

this makes even less sense. by this logic either crossbones hit monkey and kingpin should absolutely be on this list because they mainly attack with hand to hand. Or black widow (deadly orgins) both daredevils, electra, hawkeye, killmonger, ronin and thor (ragnarok) shouldn"t be on there because they even use anything other then their fists for any attack

It's specified as gun
    Weapon like blades, swords can be considered in hand to hand combat
    Long raged weapon aren't used in hand to hand combat but short ranged can be used
    Champs with sai, staffs, sword can be considered but guns aren't
    Xbones, monkey use guns on specials
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69

Mlewis37 said:

this makes even less sense. by this logic either crossbones hit monkey and kingpin should absolutely be on this list because they mainly attack with hand to hand. Or black widow (deadly orgins) both daredevils, electra, hawkeye, killmonger, ronin and thor (ragnarok) shouldn"t be on there because they even use anything other then their fists for any attack

It's specified as gun
    Weapon like blades, swords can be considered in hand to hand combat
    Long raged weapon aren't used in hand to hand combat but short ranged can be used
    Champs with sai, staffs, sword can be considered but guns aren't
    Xbones, monkey use guns on specials
    Hawkeye uses a long ranged weapon. If his bow and arrows don't disqualify him because he only uses them in specials or they're long range projectiles but not technically a gun, then Kingpin's cane shouldn't count against him either because it's also a projectile that's not technically a gun and he only uses in specials
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Just doing a little counting...are there 67 5* Skill sig stone levels available in the SQ?

Dr. Zola
  • Ruchi11Ruchi11 Posts: 1
    I am very excited for this event quest >:)>:)
  • Rewards are looking fine I guess👏
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Which path in 2nd quest has the 5 star crystal?
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297

Kabam Boo said:

Faseeh said:

Kabam Boo said:

Aegon
    Black Panther
    Black Widow
    Daredevil (Classic)
    Electra
    Hawkeye
    Karnak
    Killmonger
    Ronin
    Squirrel Girl
    Thor (Ragnarok)

Spot on!

Aegon - fists and some thunder bolts sorta
    Both Black Panther - vibranium claws and some fists
    Black Widow - fists in basic attack, charged gauntlet in sp3
    BWDO - uses batons most of the attacks incuding specials
    Both DD - fists and some stick in sp3
    Elektra - fists, shuriken and katana in specials
    Hawkeye - fists for basic attack and bow + arrow in specials
    Karnak - all fists whatever
    Killmonger - same as black panther's, with some daggers
    Ronin - mostly katana on attacks, bow and arrow on sp3
    Stealthy - web shooters and some fists
    Squirrel Girl - fists and sling shot i guess
    Thor (Ragnarok) - Bat and Shield

So yeah, after the weapon check, there's no guns found and we're good to go with these crystals.

Disqualified champs (No guns allowed)
    Nick - uses guns
    Blade - guns on sp2
    Crossbones - shotguns on sp2
    Falcon - guns on sp1
    Hit-Monkey - lots of guns
    Kingpin - uses money on sp3 (which can buy guns)
    Moleman - 1v2 not allowed
    Elsa - got 2 guns
    Gwenpool - guns
    WS - Guns
    Tasky - guns on specials
    Korg - got guns and miek
    Agent Venom - got guns
    Moon Knight - got some guns

Jabari Panther - "but i got no gun right?"
    Kabam - you're new get outta here
    Lol but inaccurate
  • KMSOMKMSOM Posts: 20
    Where do you find all 10k shards for the five star crystal? I see 4K in the arena and about 4K in the objectives, but none anywhere else. What am I missing? Thanks!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    KMSOM said:

Where do you find all 10k shards for the five star crystal? I see 4K in the arena and about 4K in the objectives, but none anywhere else. What am I missing? Thanks!

The 5* shards are different from the gmc or cav crystal shards. The 5* shards are in side quest
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Which path in 2nd quest has the 5 star crystal?

I'm not sure if they're random but for me it's going to be the middle path that's locked with the ring. I know this because I just did both of the other paths trying to get the dumb crystal.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Not bad . Wish we had 5 shards as rewards instead of pointless stuff like gold and iso but still good
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Not bad . Wish we had 5 shards as rewards instead of pointless stuff like gold and iso but still good

The shards come in the later chapters. There are plenty of shards for rewards in this months side quest
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    So what i have noticed by playing side quest is that rewards i.e, hand to hand crystal and legendary nexus was on the ring path only . Most probably it will be the same for other weeks paths as well .

Duped King Groot from legendary nexus ..he was the only 5* and pulled 5* BWDO from hand to hand crystal (already got a 6*) .
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Loving this month's SQ, solo objectives and arena. Well done Kabam!
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

So what i have noticed by playing side quest is that rewards i.e, hand to hand crystal and legendary nexus was on the ring path only . Most probably it will be the same for other weeks paths as well .

Duped King Groot from legendary nexus ..he was the only 5* and pulled 5* BWDO from hand to hand crystal (already got a 6*) .

How did you get the shards for opening the 5 star H2H crystal? chapter 2 should not be open right now!?
  • Guiru2Guiru2 Posts: 1
    Hola cómo ahí para entrar al grupo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

How did you get the shards for opening the 5 star H2H crystal? chapter 2 should not be open right now!?
    @TheBoogyMan the gated path in quest 2 chapter one gives a five star h2h combat crystal