**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s going on with masteries not being active?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing incursions and all my masteries suddenly stopped working. I can’t dex or parry, and willpower isnt active. The cherry on top is that my champs are subject to cool down still.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Cereal_Killer_CKCereal_Killer_CK Posts: 15
    The same happened to me!!
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Quick question. Does the bug affect masteries in the whole game or only in incursions?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

DrZola said:

Apparently it is a bug that is being looked into. Like the persistent charges bug. All I’ve got for now.

Dr. Zola

Oh hooray! I’m sure it’ll be handled quickly.

Like the persistent charge bug.
    Damn.. haven't gotten any of the milestones yet. Was planning to do them all tonight.

Looks like there goes a bunch of 5&6* shards
  • Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    Kavya30 said:

Quick question. Does the bug affect masteries in the whole game or only in incursions?

Whole game
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Lost my incursion series before I understood what was going on. After deleting et reinstalling it was going better. But theres still some issues in war.
  • Hey there, the team is looking into this issue for ways to resolve it. If you see this happen, we'd advise restarting the app or applying a boost, as players have reported that either of those resolved the issue for them.
This discussion has been closed.