Black Panther Guaranteed Crits Bugged

When intercepting using an L2, BP's abilities read that every hit is guaranteed critical, but this is not working in game.

Comments

• Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us who you were fighting, what mode this was in, and what nodes were active at the time?
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 154
    It was that way in duels and in RoL against Winter Soldier. But you can also see it in Seatin's game play vid that he posted yesterday, I think. He was playing Act 6, RoL, and something else, so it seems to be across content. @Kabam Zibiit
  • MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 192 ★★

Here's a video. You can see multiple times when the s2 intercepts, the hits are not criting...

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this? Or would you be able to tell us who you were fighting, what mode this was in, and what nodes were active at the time?

Hope that helps
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 154
    edited May 6
    Rewatching that video it looks like every time he uses L2 without intercepting he gets all crits, but doesn't when intercepting with L2. That seems opposite of what is written. Lol.

I'll have to test that.

Rewatching that video it looks like every time he uses L2 without intercepting he gets all crits, but doesn't when intercepting with L2. That seems opposite of what is written. Lol.

I'll have to test that.

Please do good sir.
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 126
    I thought I was the only one. I can get the sp1 to intercept properly 100% of the time, it’s the sp2 that doesn’t work. Not sure if the window is so small that it feels that it’s an intercept but the game won’t recognize that or if for some reason my skills simply fail on an sp2 only.