**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3.1 medusa boss bugged

So yesterday i left off at medusa in 6.3.1 all my champs ko'd i had no units/revives/crystals for revives, so i thought id leave it till today. I get a revive from the calendar and units from the daily card. Skip to today, i go back in, pop a 20% into fury and my bleeds are dealing no damage.. at this point she healing up cause she takes no damage from anything but bleeds and she has buffet, i keep dexing cause i dont know whats going on.. i had her down to about 30% prior to this and fury wouldve easily finished the fight bare in mind.
It doesn't cross my mind at this point thats its patch day and i go back in with this time a 40% revive with the units i got this time.. but as i go in i remember, great its patch day, this is usless.. ofc the one quest i leave myself in, turns ouy bugged on patch day..
At this point now she has healed so much back from buffet i lost the will to even retaliate in the fight.
Ive put a link to a video of the second time a went in, clearly showcasing she is taking absolutely 0 bleed damage and it is 100% bugged.
I hope this is fixed, amd i really hope im compensated.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/robq654h7wjor7b/Screen_Recording_20210202-010350_Champions.mp4?dl=0

Comments

• Belta_LodaBelta_Loda Posts: 10
    I'm running into this issue right now too. Did it ever get resolved for you?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    It could be an issue with persistent charges, try refreshing your game.
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68

I'm running into this issue right now too. Did it ever get resolved for you?

it did get resolved for me yeah, i finished it a while ago not but still never got any compensation
  • yash98yash98 Posts: 68
    Edeuink said:

bleed effects have nothing to do with his persistent charges though, shouldnt be the case at all
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    yash98 said:

Edeuink said:

bleed effects have nothing to do with his persistent charges though, shouldnt be the case at all
    I was just giving a suggestion, also the persistent charge issue breaks more parts of the game than you would think.