Options

Bp nerf

1235»

Comments

• Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I honestly feel like those praising Buffed BP did not get to truly enjoy Pre-Buff BP
    I could be wrong on that statement, but they're praising it too much haha
    (Although I think most of the praise is for his animations)
  • Options
    ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85

I honestly feel like those praising Buffed BP did not get to truly enjoy Pre-Buff BP
    I could be wrong on that statement, but they're praising it too much haha
    (Although I think most of the praise is for his animations)

Yeah that's what I'm saying,if they seen how cool he was prebuff then played him post buff they would know what we're talking about and there wouldn't even be a debate tbh. Everyone was hyped cause we saw how underrated his prebuff state was and for how he is now...it's just sad. Also kabam knew what they were doing when they gave him those sick animations but wait until they wear off...it'll be a sad day
  • Options
    Mastermike1991Mastermike1991 Posts: 9
    The facts are that he definitely hits weak and his bleeds do the least damage in game for a bleed champion even with jabari synergy that he does 50% of his damage done in bleed
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure the OP just wanted the synergies left intact.
  • Options
    Quick question for any of y’all able to answer
    @Kabam Zibiit Are BP's bleeds scaling correctly with the Jabari Panther Synergy?
  • Options

@Kabam Zibiit Are BP's bleeds scaling correctly with the Jabari Panther Synergy?

Yeah his garuenteed crit on special intercept is certainly bugged as well,also would it hurt to maybe add some sort of fury while in Panthers might? Like those are supposed to be some MIGHTY hits,not 2.3k medium crits on a rank 4 5 star
  • Options
    Thugsmurf said:

Yeah his garuenteed crit on special intercept is certainly bugged as well,also would it hurt to maybe add some sort of fury while in Panthers might? Like those are supposed to be some MIGHTY hits,not 2.3k medium crits on a rank 4 5 star
    IDek anymore I have kinda just lost interest in trying to defend him cuz I've been taking too much time talking about his since yesterday and today hahaha
  • Options

BP should get what he deserves this thread should not go down all we want is either his previous synergies or at least a way to increase his damage(critical bleed, fury buff) i'm cav and he is useless for me i want someone useful for clearing contens :(

Yeah it's definitely a bummer, but as some have agreed a big majority like the way he is now vs those who are not completely satisfied with him like myself.

His bleeds should be dealing more at the very least
  • Options

Just put him back to what he was like hood this is wrong what you did to this poor champion I remember when I started this game blk panther was one of my favourite champs he was very good now worst champ in game even antman hits harder

He's nothing like Hood. People actually use Hood for the Hex Seal, which is still probably one of the most reliable Nullifys in the game. I haven't seen anyone use BP before the Buff for any Quests, just like Howard. No one cares if BP is one of your favourite Champs, he had literally no uses before and he does now. He's one of the hardest hitting Champs in the game currently, and it's just a small handful of you that hate change.

Also, "Antman hits harder"? Lmao what? Please pass me whatever the heck you're on so I can even forget I read that statement. I sincerely hope you're a troll.
    Have you tried antman with synergies? If you think bp is one of the hardest hitting champs in the game,you must be a groot main huh? Took your 6 star to rank 3 and everything I bet. Please stop talking
  • Options

Anyone who says that they actively used pre-buff BP in serious content is a straight liar and they know it. I'm willing to bet those people used Tigra and HB far more than the BP they built the team around.
    I understand wanting back his old Synergies, but saying that the new version is a straight-up nerf is objectively wrong. Even KT1, the guy who pointed out the whole "synergized BP is worse" thing agrees that BP on his own now is significantly better than before, and that running an entire team around his pre-buff version was impractical and stupid.

Bro...please stop talking. You're just making up fantasies now and saying people are lying or whatever,you sound like a trump supporter ngl "oh if I dont win then they cheated" is on the same level as "oh if you claim to use bp before the buff you're lying" look. I said a number of times that he isn't garbage post buff but he's underwhelming and doesn't hit as hard. Also those champs you named,both tigra and hulkbuster take some serious skill to play well so you believe i can use them but not the new bp efficiently? Current bp is easily one of the weaker skill champs in the game currently but he isn't bottom 3 anymore
  • Options

Thugsmurf said:

Just put him back to what he was like hood this is wrong what you did to this poor champion I remember when I started this game blk panther was one of my favourite champs he was very good now worst champ in game even antman hits harder

He's nothing like Hood. People actually use Hood for the Hex Seal, which is still probably one of the most reliable Nullifys in the game. I haven't seen anyone use BP before the Buff for any Quests, just like Howard. No one cares if BP is one of your favourite Champs, he had literally no uses before and he does now. He's one of the hardest hitting Champs in the game currently, and it's just a small handful of you that hate change.

Also, "Antman hits harder"? Lmao what? Please pass me whatever the heck you're on so I can even forget I read that statement. I sincerely hope you're a troll.
    Have you tried antman with synergies? If you think bp is one of the hardest hitting champs in the game,you must be a groot main huh? Took your 6 star to rank 3 and everything I bet. Please stop talking
    Oh yeah, cause I find sooo many people running around with Antman and ripping through content. Absolute beast of a Champ, so OP that he's been nominated for a rework.
    Like you said earlier. Play the champ yourself and see. Literally just slap on quantum trinity,nick,and yellow jacket or someone and see what he can do, although he does need to be duped to get the furies from glancing but from a mathematical standpoint,yes he hits far harder than black panther and it's a fact. If you say otherwise,you simply haven't tried it which...you're kinda admitting already so see what I'm talking about before you go to continue arguing please