**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best way to deal with phoenix legendary sq

PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nullify her regen buff
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If she’s that difficult for ya, I’d suggest bringing modok and spamming heavy and try to get the SP1 to match up with the regen when she hits 1 HP.
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    We could help you a lot more if you elaborated on what the issues you are having are, and what your roster looks like. Are you having trouble with power gain? Tenacity? Regen? A lot of mystics can help you with the power gain and regen, and you can bring in a White Magneto (any rarity) to deal with the tenacity.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Black Widow (Clairvoyant)
  • Options

We could help you a lot more if you elaborated on what the issues you are having are, and what your roster looks like. Are you having trouble with power gain? Tenacity? Regen? A lot of mystics can help you with the power gain and regen, and you can bring in a White Magneto (any rarity) to deal with the tenacity.

Tenecity & regen
  • Options
    Paulyori said:

Tenecity & regen
    Used sp2 of ghost and then she regen and 1 hit ko
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    just keep attacking her.....the nodes are not hard to deal with~

you can try to hold block instead of parrying her, once she finishes the combo, you punish her.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Bring white mags and use his pre-fight for easy parries then use any champ
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Take a skill champion, get her to her Sp1, bait her to launch her SP, counter-attack...bait....counter-attack....wait when she regen then destroy her with light/medium or whatever is necessary for your objectives with cosmic.

The fight is pretty easy in legendary difficulty.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Doctor doom
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    That Pheonix is not that tough and your roster is good enough, just to deal with tenacity.
    Easy approach: bait sp / heavy and attack
    Medium approach: intercept
    Advance approach: time her attack and then immediate strike back shortly after parry
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    This SQ is so far only as difficult as a non-Weapon X boss SQ run from Mutant Treasure Island, not that difficult at all. Learn to intercept rather than relying on parry stuns.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest using ghost. Bait only sp1s and be careful of when she hits 1 hp so that you don’t continue attacking and get countered.
  • Options
    Phoenix intercepted my attacks many times
    Will3808 said:

I suggest using ghost. Bait only sp1s and be careful of when she hits 1 hp so that you don’t continue attacking and get countered.

Reference said:

That Pheonix is not that tough and your roster is good enough, just to deal with tenacity.
    Easy approach: bait sp / heavy and attack
    Medium approach: intercept
    Advance approach: time her attack and then immediate strike back shortly after parry

• Options
    Chikel said:

Bring white mags and use his pre-fight for easy parries then use any champ

Thanks white mags helped.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    I just use my 5* r4 OG Wolverine unduped to kill her just like in X-Men: The Last Stand it works.