**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury Bugged [Merged]

Preacher2153Preacher2153 Posts: 3
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Anybody else use awakened Nick Fury in AQ and have him automatically enter into his degeneration phase the first fight you take him into?

This has been an issue in multiple AQ's over the last few weeks. When is Kabam gonna fix Nick?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Evolknight420Evolknight420 Posts: 10
    This kabam has been around forever kabam. Come on please fix it. I'm getting really tired of this now. Very frustrating that it happens in Alliance quest map 6. It's been around for such a long time. Pleaseeeeee
  • Evolknight420Evolknight420 Posts: 10

• Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Dude it's been months, not weeks, and yeah the fix? Who knows.
  • MiniDoomMiniDoom Posts: 29
    Been out since last year. They're trying to figure out a fix but there's no clear reason for the issue, so there's no clear fix
  • NickFuryopNickFuryop Posts: 6
    It's annoying. They can't fix it. Wow what a joke.
  • NickFuryopNickFuryop Posts: 6
    Compensation should be given for this. Repeatedly this has been happening. No replies from Kabam Mike in any of the nick fury threads
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    This has gotten so bad.. I haven't been able to join any game mode without it happening. I tried to do the Carina challenge in 5.1.3 and took NF to use mid map and that was a waste as he went straight LMD.. ridiculous