**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thoughts on Arena Milestones

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
I am personally not a fan of Arena and rarely ever grind any arena. Even when special arenas come around I don't bother too much with smashing out those milestones which is why I'm a bit annoyed that 2 of the keys are part of Arena milestones.
Now before you spam disagrees, I know it's quite easy to get the milestones, you have the whole month to get it and I will definitely complete the arena milestones for the keys, I'm just stating that I personally don't like this design in which I need to play arena in order to explore the side quest.
How does everyone else feel?

Thoughts on Arena Milestones 65 votes

It's a great design, would like to see it more often.
32%
danielmathDrZolaMonk1PulyamanJollyHawkjsjsjs13Ewell65SSS69XdrebelReignkingTWSpideyFunkoTrashyPandaGiuliameijThanks_D19GiulioVentu99SantiagoEhsaanWeenerTheIronPenguinSHIELD4AGENTTenukeringTheOriginalMook 21 votes
Neutral
47%
GamerLeNoirFaineantphillgreenRaichu626VoltolosXva23Billie90TivjyotLordΔDraculaNichj99te_dua_shumTRONG94Sarvanga1_N0_UVABBI2003cloudstriderJaggedSacDanyal_39Abhro12_3Hoitado 31 votes
Not a fan of the design, don't want to see it too often.
20%
Haji_SaabHeattblasttAdvUmbertoDelRioAnnihilator13_AlexBossuRenaxqqAndyball270BollandKAYDAVedant_Mehtaking_ov_scrubsDönermino 13 votes

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Around 40 mins of commute time to office:

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Neutral
    I really don't mind it because it drops BC and those potions as well, I'll save all of them for the 4* objective that gives 10% T5CC :)
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Neutral
    Not bothered, especially when they line up with arena wins milestone.

• IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    Neutral
    You do not need to grind to 500k points if you are only concerned with getting the 2 rings.

It only takes 10 rounds with 3* maxed to reach the 75k score for the 2nd ring.
    10 rounds with 3 fights = 30 fights total.

Even if you care about the Title at the final milestone, that would be around 30+ rounds total.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I like it. It's functionally no different from nodeless quests, except it takes less time between fights. If there's gonna be mindless fights, then arena is the best place to have them.

And there's almost always mindless fights somewhere in EQ. Compared to last month's grind, this combo looks to be a pleasure.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I don't have maxed out 3* and so, this arena will be a pain.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Neutral
    I only used skill champs to do it and got some of the objectives done. I have no problem with special arenas like these, as long as it's not like the 6* one we had in december
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    I don’t really play arena any more (after being an every week 4* basic grinder through 2018), so I’m not as burned out on arena as others.

This is fine—hitting 30-40 matches over a month isn’t heavy lifting. Only thing I find fault with is the low amount of H2H Cavs given out. Did someone on the game team forget those are rarely more than a 4*?

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    only reason I haven’t finished yet is I’ve been using skill champions for the solo objectives
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Neutral
    I grind the 4* basic and featured and 5* featured for milestones each run, so I'm not bothered by it, but don't really prefer this way of doing things either