**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spiderman in cavalier quest 1 is stupid hard and he evades venom [merged]

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

Catmanndo said:

@BitterSteel please post your video with your epic one shot boss victory

https://youtu.be/PM9Kr1fbMmA

There you go chief. My epic one shot boss victory as promised.

Can use literally just any champion, Cap Iw isn’t an evade counter.
    I'm just going to say thank you for this, because i struggled with him at first like other people. Now I"m just going to use Thor Jane Foster and finally put her to good use. Thank you
    Not a problem :)

That sounds like a great idea with her guaranteed crits on stunned opponents! Good luck
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Well I now did it all 3 times itemless.

Good stuff!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    The number one skill summoners should learn is basic reading comprehension. Once you learn this the next lesson is to read the nodes. After that you're pretty much set for most of the content the game has to offer.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Have you considered Iceman? He literally overrides Spider-Man evade
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    all u need to do is repparry a bunch of to 20, then he is stunned for a long time and just nuke him.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

Catmanndo said:

What wizardry is this?

I wound up poisoning him to 10% just by hitting his block and evading his Sp1 using iBom, then mopping up with Venom.

Pretty sure I didn’t read the nodes closely enough to understand what you did...

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Why did does Magneto white preflight not work on him?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    If you have Moleman he works amazingly there just make sure you keep the true accuracy and you’re set
  • Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    I brought in venom and falcon to kill the boss. Although i understand why he can evade Falcon while hes locked on, i dont understand how it is possible for him to evade venom anyway. Can someone explain this to me please.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Haven't done the quest, but was the Klyntar buff (black one) active? That's the one that counters Spidey evades, and is usually the cause of confusion.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I brought in venom and falcon to kill the boss. Although i understand why he can evade Falcon while hes locked on, i dont understand how it is possible for him to evade venom anyway. Can someone explain this to me please.

Venom only prevents evade if he has the klyntar buff, which can be removed by buffet, pilfer and similar nodes. Falcon reduces DAAR by 100% when locked on. If defender has additional Ability accuracy, they still have a chance to evade.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Proxima. 200% AAR on blocks. You can parry him every time and take Bullet Time out of the picture completely.
  • Options
    XdrebelXdrebel Posts: 7
    Read the node carefully first
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    You read the nodes? Lol
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    I didn't on that, got punched in the grill, oops.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    You gotta use the best skill champion in the game, Mole-Man
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Catmanndo said:

What wizardry is this?

I wound up poisoning him to 10% just by hitting his block and evading his Sp1 using iBom, then mopping up with Venom.

Pretty sure I didn’t read the nodes closely enough to understand what you did...

Dr. Zola
    So bullet time removes the stun every time you parry him and adds a charge to spidey. When you dex, for every charge on him he is passively stunned for X seconds per charge. If you build up enough charges you can have him stunned for the entire fight.

What I did, is parry and reparry until he had nearly 40 charges and then dexed, meaning he’s stunned for a long time. Enough time to smash away until he’s dead.

I would have done it with a higher damage champion, but I really wanted to show @Catmanndo that it is possible with any champion
  • Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Nick Elsa stealth suit
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Mole-God makes this a walk in the park
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/ofajuAw6PS8

I-Hulk easily wrecks the spidey boss. With any champion you can just parry a few times and game over
  • Options
    Merged two identically themed threads to keep this discussion in one place.