**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Carina's Challenge

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

Just be ready for all the complaints that it's too hard

And that when endgames are done, they will complain about having nothing to do
    With these challenges, 7.2, next abyss and everything else new, I know I’m not gonna be complaining about lack of content for a long time yet.

Remember that this drought is only because we haven’t had end game content since 6.4 and abyss which was ages ago.
    I'm saving my resources for my 7.2 Legends run, but after that's done, I'm going to shoot for knocking out the Cyclops and Loki challenges, then the LoL ones, and finish off with the Kamala Khan (I need time to take her from r1 to r5).

It'd be annoying if these weren't permanent, but you can just chip away at them one at a time unless you really want some cheesy pfp

Agreed. It's nice to have something to save up resources for!
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★

Monk1 said:

A couple small health pots and Aegon destroys this one.... this is actual interesting challenge as skill to keep combo for 300 means can do it for free

Ah! I didn't even think of using Aegon! Great choice!
    Take cosmic path and super easy with aegon, Angela, hemidall. I brought MRFand HT for Mordo but didn’t even need as Aegon at 999 went through him like not even there. Easy 15k shards
    Monk1 said:

Monk1 said:

A couple small health pots and Aegon destroys this one.... this is actual interesting challenge as skill to keep combo for 300 means can do it for free

Ah! I didn't even think of using Aegon! Great choice!
    Take cosmic path and super easy with aegon, Angela, hemidall. I brought MRFand HT for Mordo but didn’t even need as Aegon at 999 went through him like not even there. Easy 15k shards
    I went on the Spider-Man path with Ghost, Odin, Ant-Man, Wasp, and Shang-Chi simply because it was the shortest path. I used a few revives, but I had a ton in the overflow anyways. I still have a ton in the overflow
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

If it didn’t require revives, would it really be a challenge?

The problem isn't that you may need to revive to complete it but that you have to revive to complete it. There is simply no way for a four star r5 Star-Lord (Or full Canadian or Inhuman) team to play around the Enrage timer. You will die no matter how go you are and that's what people don't like. There's nothing fun about a Screw You, You Die Now mechanic
    I don't even mind inhuman and Canadian.
    You've got sasquatch/sabertooth combo
    Medusa with team synergies and Quake for antman/magik
    Doing it with starlord solo no attack synergies for enrage timer or anything sounds like something I'll put off for a while
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

A lot of the people asking for hard content didn't actually want hard content, but content that wasn't trivialized by 6r3s with rewards to match.

That's fine, but ask for what you want. A general challenge was requested, a general challenge was received.

The problem comes with the 'rewards to match' part. What would be appropriate? Chances are rewards on that level would just shatter whatever game balance is left.

You're being disingenuous, multiple people including myself asked to be able to use r3 6 stars specifically because there's no content in game that they're absolutely necessary to complete. Stop the lies.
    I wonder what would be an appropriate reward for content that required r3 6 stars and would really interest the people that could already field multiple teams of rank 3s and have nearly every champion in the game?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Act 5.3.1 done with 3 stars !
    Wow amazing ! the time spent to get...a Groot 6 stars.... Please Kabam, tell me he will be rework :#
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Stellar said:

Act 5.3.1 done with 3 stars !
    Wow amazing ! the time spent to get...a Groot 6 stars.... Please Kabam, tell me he will be rework :#

Lols I got og cap. Took ages 🤦🏽‍♂️

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

The problem isn't that you may need to revive to complete it but that you have to revive to complete it. There is simply no way for a four star r5 Star-Lord (Or full Canadian or Inhuman) team to play around the Enrage timer. You will die no matter how go you are and that's what people don't like. There's nothing fun about a Screw You, You Die Now mechanic
    Doing it with starlord solo no attack synergies for enrage timer or anything sounds like something I'll put off for a while
    Yeah but even with full Four Star teams, you're gonna be dying to the Enrage timer constantly
    Yea it's sadly unavoidable which is my biggest gripe with it. Probably wait til there's a dry period and farm revives for it

Yeah but even with full Four Star teams, you're gonna be dying to the Enrage timer constantly
    Yea it's sadly unavoidable which is my biggest gripe with it. Probably wait til there's a dry period and farm revives for it
    Exactly what I plan to do
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    Just saying, I'd be great if the Cavalier players have some challenges with some nice rewards.
    Grandmaster mission like that
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

On a related note, how awesome is it that we get a free 5 star Kamala Khan! I was so excited and happy to get her! Free awakening!

me thinks a buff is surely on the way ... but agree nice to get a free dupe lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The only thing I'd change tbh, is the enrage timer thing with lol.