**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry and dex issue

Kingabhi064Kingabhi064 Posts: 9
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Enough is enough kabam
Now this is crossing limit
Already once it happened for me in alliance quest
And today while in incursion sector 7 zone 6 which was very easy and all my champs were of full hp
I went to fight with mysterio and saw party and dex are not working I lost all my champs and can't even explore more zones
This is not a normal issue, it is very serious one
So pls I want you to fix this as soon as possible and even given compensation for all the players who suffered
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• UcantBeatMeUcantBeatMe Posts: 43
    Parry and Dex is not working in. AQ and AW Kabam what is going on ? I love playing this with my friends but my Alliance just saw 12 players quit in 24 hrs because its not working correctly. Please say something or do something we are losing to RNG for NO fault of our own . Im not a “free to play” this is beyond ridiculous. Personally i don’t want/ need compensation i just want the game to be fun again
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I like the "i`m not a free to play". It's like "Hey, I spend money on the game so I DEMAND a response".

Jokes aside, one of my alliance mates has the same problem. His masteries are not working at all (including AQ, AW, EQ, etc) and it's super hard to play the game like that.
  • Issaq1Issaq1 Posts: 5
    Incursion dexterity and parry is not working
  • HellpoolHellpool Posts: 1
    Same problem mastery are not working
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Yea I am in an incursion rn and dex and parry didn't work at all
    edited May 2021
    I am currently in an Incursion and my parry and dex are not working at all. I just lost all my champs because of it.
    Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

All my masteries are apparently not working. I have all of them on but it is not reading they are on
    I have restarted my game and it is still showing my PI like this. Parry and dex are still not working. @Kabam Miike are y'all aware of this?
  • DEADSHOT84891DEADSHOT84891 Posts: 22
    Same thing happened to me yesterday and it ruined my incursions run. But everything was fixed when I kept on restarting the game.
  • DEADSHOT84891DEADSHOT84891 Posts: 22
    Had the exact same problem it ruined my incursion run I just kept on restarting the game till it worked again.

Had the exact same problem it ruined my incursion run I just kept on restarting the game till it worked again.

so i restarted and it worked but then when i went into my fight parry and dex didn't work again and my PI is now lower again. It might be with incursions but this such bs
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Stop doing incursions. People are saying to not do incursions but you guys keep on doing it.

What people? The game mode is available, so kabam thinks it's fine. I got to room 8 with everything working fine and then got this bug as well
  • HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    edited May 2021
    It seems like an hotfix announced on may 5th will be fixing this...as of today it's still happening. Restar the game should solve the problem.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Stop doing incursions. People are saying to not do incursions but you guys keep on doing it.

Did any official mail came from kabam for this bug, otherwise how everyone will know
  • HkcoolHkcool Posts: 0
    Unable to stun the opponent with parry in Incursion bcz of bug
    Aleor said:

What people? The game mode is available, so kabam thinks it's fine. I got to room 8 with everything working fine and then got this bug as well
    yea I was in room 7 and this **** happens. I haven't see anyone saying don't do incursions.
  • MarkovaMarkova Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    Please look into this issue on priority . All masteries are not working (parry, dex ...etc) .I restarted game 2-3 times but its same everytime .
    Mode: Incursion, Alliance quest, story quest,side event quests
    Device: Redmi k20 pro
    Attached screenshots for reference . Thanks in advance

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    I don't think its just incursions it happening in other modes.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Guys there are other threads on this. Stop putting more and more of these.

Completed the whole fight and some how i took a loss and he is back to full health ...ridiculous

No one ever responds but you take my money when its time to pop these rigged crystals
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    its not just incursions the bug infestation has made its way into the rest of the game!!
    somebody get some....

Wayntos said:

I don't think its just incursions it happening in other modes.

yea some people in my alliance haven't done incursions at all and they are experiencing the same bug
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    The bug just happened to me
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Been happening on and off for a couple days for me. Super tedious
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Maybe send out a 6* class Nexus to see if it fixes the issue. If it doesn’t work, at least you’re exploring all options @kabam 😏