Options

(Diverse!) Character Suggestion.

The number of Native, Middle Eastern and Latino characters in the game is simply and totally underwhelmed, and here are some suggestions of more characters. Although I am not leaving much more than names, I’d be happy to help further if needed.

Latinos:
Current; Miles Morales, Masacre, (maybe Nova) & Sunspot.
Suggested: Victor Mancha, Ms America, White Tigress, Spider Girl, Robby Reyes, Falcon(Joaquin).
Strongly suggested; Ms America, not only is she an Afro Latina but highly popular and would be the first young avenger introduced! Victor Mancha would also be a great addition to the game as a moreso humanoid tech character and he doesn’t necessarily need to be a bridge for the runaways in the game.

Natives:
Current: None.
Suggested: Mirage, Warpath, Talisman, Forge, Shaman, Snowguard, Echo, Firebird, Amara Aquilla (x-evolution version) & Risque.
Strongly Suggested; Mirage is definitely the most famous native in marvel, and she could be added as a mutant, Valkyrie or both! Which makes her even more versatile in category due to the fact that most poc characters are X-men after all (which does make sense). The second indication would be Shaman or Talisman. Adding both in the game as cool as would be, would not make much sense as both of them use the same magic and are gather and daughter.

Middle Eastern:
Currently: None
I too am guilty of not having much knowledge of middle eastern characters in the comics, although that might also be due to the lack of them. My favorite and most dinamic recommendation for the game would be Dust. She has geokinesis and would present it in a unique way in the game. Since she also has mimicry, she could have a sand form which would work similarly to Morg’s rock shield and Emma Frost’s diamond form. Although there are already a lot of mutants I’d love to recommend Monet. Amulet is a fairly new character but has an amazing concept and would be cool as a magical character.

Others (already very present but not too much):

Black characters: Blue Marvel and/or Photon. Blue marvel would be probably the first black space character (I did notice a skill trend with black characters in the game) and he’s an absolute marvel powerhouse! Plus, I’m pretty sure most of us are tired of the three white blonde lady ms marvels.
Photon is one of Marvel’s most powerful characters and would be an amazing addition to the game as the first Science non-physical black character in the game. Moreover Ms. Rambeau has gotten a lot more fame since WandaVision. Shuri can also be added as a tech, magical or even skill champion!

Romani: Actually not at all very present. Although Wanda has two skins (one of which is way better Romani rep) the one that more represents her a Romani woman is highly inaccessible in the game. Secondly, Pietro Maximoff. C’mon! Y’all have had so much time to add Pietro and I understand a speedster might be hard, but with the system used for Nightcrawler and Miles’ evades I’m 100% sure you can manage. If there’s a reason why such a popular character still hasn’t been added (if y’all don’t the class, just put science or mutant, both work either way, his genetics have been modified). I will be accepting Luminous, who is a clone of both Pietro and Wanda. Although she has minimal influence in the comics, so does Claire Voyant and other characters added. Luminous can be considered a magical champion.

Asian Characters: You guys have been doing a lot better with Asian representation and I like that a lot! But I’m almost sure I’m still to see a magical Asian character, and who better than Nico Minoru? She’s probably the most playable runaways character alongside Victor and Karolina Dean. Not much more needs to be said. Melinda May would also be an amazing addition to the game as a skill fighter, since other than Skye/Quake she is one of the most famous characters of Agents of Shield.

LGBTQ: although I’m sure the game already has a fair share of LGBTQ characters (Such as Iceman, Deadpool, Loki and Korg. And are adding Hercules), I’d love to see more! The first the comes to mind is obviously Mystique, one of the most famous, if not the most famous X-man villain after magneto. Just like deadpool and Domino, her mutation would take a backseat despite category, her skill would do most of the work. Karolina Dean is my second recommendation, I’ve mentioned her before and I’ve also criticized the amount of Space Blondes, and her powers are fairly similar to Ms Marvel but she would be a much bigger treat to the eyes to see in the screen. The last one I’ll be recommending is Valkyrie, she’s an amazing bisexual character and would be a fun addition to the game. I’ve not seeing a lot of lgbt women in the game and that’s why most of the suggestions have been women for this one. But Noh-Varr would be an amazing addition with Ms. America (refer to the top of the list). Since y’all are having difficulties with Wanda and Pietro I’ve not suggested Wiccan and Speed yet, gotta fix the blueprint first.

If I see one more Iron Man Armor champion I will be losing my ****.

Comments

• Options
    JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66
    edited May 2021
    Ghost777 said:

The number of Native, Middle Eastern and Latino characters in the game is simply and totally underwhelmed, and here are some suggestions of more characters. Although I am not leaving much more than names, I’d be happy to help further if needed.

Latinos:
    Suggested: Victor Mancha, Ms America, White Tigress, Spider Girl, Robby Reyes, Falcon(Joaquin).
    Strongly suggested; Ms America, not only is she an Afro Latina but highly popular and would be the first young avenger introduced! Victor Mancha would also be a great addition to the game as a moreso humanoid tech character and he doesn’t necessarily need to be a bridge for the runaways in the game.

Natives:
    Suggested: Mirage, Warpath, Talisman, Forge, Shaman, Snowguard, Echo, Firebird, Amara Aquilla (x-evolution version) & Risque.
    Strongly Suggested; Mirage is definitely the most famous native in marvel, and she could be added as a mutant, Valkyrie or both! Which makes her even more versatile in category due to the fact that most poc characters are X-men after all (which does make sense). The second indication would be Shaman or Talisman. Adding both in the game as cool as would be, would not make much sense as both of them use the same magic and are gather and daughter.

Middle Eastern:
    I too am guilty of not having much knowledge of middle eastern characters in the comics, although that might also be due to the lack of them. My favorite and most dinamic recommendation for the game would be Dust. She has geokinesis and would present it in a unique way in the game. Since she also has mimicry, she could have a sand form which would work similarly to Morg’s rock shield and Emma Frost’s diamond form. Although there are already a lot of mutants I’d love to recommend Monet. Amulet is a fairly new character but has an amazing concept and would be cool as a magical character.

Black characters: Blue Marvel and/or Photon. Blue marvel would be probably the first black space character (I did notice a skill trend with black characters in the game) and he’s an absolute marvel powerhouse! Plus, I’m pretty sure most of us are tired of the three white blonde lady ms marvels.
    Photon is one of Marvel’s most powerful characters and would be an amazing addition to the game as the first Science non-physical black character in the game. Moreover Ms. Rambeau has gotten a lot more fame since WandaVision. Shuri can also be added as a tech, magical or even skill champion!

Romani: Actually not at all very present. Although Wanda has two skins (one of which is way better Romani rep) the one that more represents her a Romani woman is highly inaccessible in the game. Secondly, Pietro Maximoff. C’mon! Y’all have had so much time to add Pietro and I understand a speedster might be hard, but with the system used for Nightcrawler and Miles’ evades I’m 100% sure you can manage. If there’s a reason why such a popular character still hasn’t been added (if y’all don’t the class, just put science or mutant, both work either way, his genetics have been modified). I will be accepting Luminous, who is a clone of both Pietro and Wanda. Although she has minimal influence in the comics, so does Claire Voyant and other characters added. Luminous can be considered a magical champion.

Asian Characters: You guys have been doing a lot better with Asian representation and I like that a lot! But I’m almost sure I’m still to see a magical Asian character, and who better than Nico Minoru? She’s probably the most playable runaways character alongside Victor and Karolina Dean. Not much more needs to be said. Melinda May would also be an amazing addition to the game as a skill fighter, since other than Skye/Quake she is one of the most famous characters of Agents of Shield.

LGBTQ: although I’m sure the game already has a fair share of LGBTQ characters (Such as Iceman, Deadpool, Loki and Korg. And are adding Hercules), I’d love to see more! The first the comes to mind is obviously Mystique, one of the most famous, if not the most famous X-man villain after magneto. Just like deadpool and Domino, her mutation would take a backseat despite category, her skill would do most of the work. Karolina Dean is my second recommendation, I’ve mentioned her before and I’ve also criticized the amount of Space Blondes, and her powers are fairly similar to Ms Marvel but she would be a much bigger treat to the eyes to see in the screen. The last one I’ll be recommending is Valkyrie, she’s an amazing bisexual character and would be a fun addition to the game. I’ve not seeing a lot of lgbt women in the game and that’s why most of the suggestions have been women for this one. But Noh-Varr would be an amazing addition with Ms. America (refer to the top of the list). Since y’all are having difficulties with Wanda and Pietro I’ve not suggested Wiccan and Speed yet, gotta fix the blueprint first.

Like the idea of photon
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76
    Ghost777 said:

Latinos:

Natives:

Middle Eastern:

There’s no need. Especially for the lgbtq one. It’s a fight game. And some aren’t supposed to be gay anyway. Stan lee was unaware of them making iceman gay. He said they should make new characters instead of changing the old ones. E.g Peter Parker should stay white/straight instead of being changed to black or gay. And for the races they are doing it. We just got Shang-Chi.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    You said there are no middle eastern characters, but if I'm not mistaken isn't Kamala Khan Pakistani