**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carinas challenge 6.1.5

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m less than 20% to a fully formed cosmic t5cc, which I will then use on CGR.
I just have to complete the 6.1.5 objective but I realised I only have rogue, storm and cyclops from the required champs needed. Does anyone know if I can I only use them on the team and still complete the objective? Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

Rogue alone can slay the whole path along with the boss if you can backdraft intercept at the least.

I think I could’ve worded my question better. I know rogue works very well for the quest, but if I finish the quest with only 3 champs on the team can I still get the rewards?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    So since there’s more than 5 champions listed there is no reason using less than 5 should mean you can’t do it. It doesn’t say use 5 of these champions either.

For example, I didn’t have 5* jubilee, so I didn’t bring her. I went with wolverine, rogue, gambit, beast and NC. I didn’t bring jubilee but it still let me complete the challenge.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

So since there’s more than 5 champions listed there is no reason using less than 5 should mean you can’t do it. It doesn’t say use 5 of these champions either.

For example, I didn’t have 5* jubilee, so I didn’t bring her. I went with wolverine, rogue, gambit, beast and NC. I didn’t bring jubilee but it still let me complete the challenge.

I think that’s correct. The confusion appears to be with the “bring these two champs” or “bring only these champs” permutations.”

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Thanks for the insight guys, truly appreciated. I think I'll give it a go, really hoping I'm able to get the rewards.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Which path did u guys took?
    CB with poison wasn't a problem?

I’m take out the bane node from cb and use rouc for cb and no posi wasn’t a isuse at all after the posin just spam sp1 and mine touch was only r4
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

No revives used at all... rogue is a beast. Cheers guys!

LETS GOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I used rogue for the entire path and boss fight no items used I ended up with 100% health, that’s probably the easiest challenge.
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    Keniutek said:

Which path did u guys took?
    CB with poison wasn't a problem?

took easy path (far left one), rogue shrugs debuffs off quicker and has heal on sp1 so she doesn’t die from poison
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I used r4 wolvie for first 2 fights and then died. Then r4 rogue clear the remaining path and boss. Zero items used. Definitely the easiest challenge of the 9 if you have rogue imo.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Congrats on the clear and rhe cgr