**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should Rank 5?

E_Looi322E_Looi322 Posts: 25
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who should Rank 5? 37 votes

APOC Duped
27%
Rbk19manveertherealShrimpRAleorWine_LoverMiStaLovaDeaconBerjibsIcy000Negative_100 10 votes
Archangel Duped
32%
Kill_GreyDes99ProximaMidnight_8RenaxqqPepporoniMaxLeeR1s02jscott96PrtjoWollefSalve_maker05Mega_Robot_Man 12 votes
Magneto Duped
40%
Lvernon15Colonaut123LordΔDraculaEtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litSarvanga1_ZimdimGr8TonyStarkScrubhanking_ov_scrubsLmasterBarani7daRekManNikunj_95Franco_89 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    is aa sig 112 or higher?
  • Options

is aa sig 112 or higher?

All of the above champ is Sig 20 but I have a lot of mutant sig stone. Once decide who go for R5 wil give all to him.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    E_Looi322 said:

is aa sig 112 or higher?

All of the above champ is Sig 20 but I have a lot of mutant sig stone. Once decide who go for R5 wil give all to him.
    Well if you do go with AA sig 112 is the sweet spot. Doesn’t need sigs after that
  • Options

E_Looi322 said:

is aa sig 112 or higher?

Well if you do go with AA sig 112 is the sweet spot. Doesn’t need sigs after that
    OK, thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Do both AA and Mags before Apoc. You should eventually r5 apoc, but AA and mags are crazy good
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    APOC Duped
    R4 mags easy solos act 6 robots for me, and I don't use him for anything else
    AA relies on parry heavy
    Apoc has ton of useful things. Opponents don't shrug debuffs, can't evade after 10 evades, also stun immune while attacking (nodes like encouraging stun are so annoying), develope immunities, great damage from sps, enemy's immunity is not as important as for AA. He just covers more fights, even if some of those would last longer then with AA
  • Options
    WollefWollef Posts: 39
    edited May 2021
    Archangel Duped
    I have all of them, they are so nice, for the moment I will said AA, just amazing until the enemy is not immune, the fight is pretty short and easy, you spam heavy attack that it.
    Mags is now so awesome, don't bleed, never weak again classe etc....but not my favorite.
    Apocalypse, is awesome too, honestly he is just so good, so versatile, immune, evade, so much degat...etc.

So that realy depend on what the reason, but to be honest I do 65% of the game with AA all the time.....like I said if the enemy is not bleed/poison immune, the fight is easy and short, if you dont go with AA go with Apoc for sure you can't regret it :D
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    APOC Duped
    I’d probs say apoc as the other two can punch well above their weight and end the fights they excel in relatively quickly. With aa once you get the neuros on r4/5 doesn’t matter that much and same with magneto for the most part you have to get to sp3 either way and r4 is killing most stuff at that point. Then it’s mainly about being to take more chip damage.

Apoc feels like more of a warlock utility type champ where you use them a lot and r5 might benefit them more as damage is good but not the best.

Reality is you prob wanna r5 them all so look at what content you need to get down and who is gonna do the most there.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    APOC Duped
    or magneto AA gotta be sig 112
  • Options
    Thanks guys for all the advise, I will take a consideration from all your comment and decide for who to move R5.