**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which path do you take in the 3* Loki challenge?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
After fighting electro, is there a specific teleported jump to take that’s easiest?

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Either Rage or Vitality.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I took the vitality path, it’s pretty simple after you make it through green goblin
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

I took the vitality path, it’s pretty simple after you make it through green goblin

Green Goblin is a pain in the - - - though.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    electro --> rage --> ultron. 2 revives spent.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

RekMan said:

rage is good, because you are never gonna do more than 2.5% of health in a hit.

It's definitely a good path but I cheesed some of the Path by doing sp3 and doing more than 2.5% and stealing all the fury
    @Zan0 do you run suicides? I only got furies going once vs gwenpool with crit on last hit of sp2. If you can get those constantly and have md, rage path is easy
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Is MD required for taking down the Ultron boss? Never done the Loki cheese before.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Is MD required for taking down the Ultron boss? Never done the Loki cheese before.

No not at all
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I tried taking the vitality fight but the green goblin fight was just awful. Went back and did the rage path
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    I did vitality path.