**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom - Let There be Carnage Trailer

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

You guys have to remember R ratings are for showing gore. He can still be stupidly violent as long as they don’t show a lot of it onscreen in r cut scenes at the last second. If they do it right it could still be Carnage level

It would still be a bummer to see implied gory violence, when the character on topic is CARNAGE! one of the most unapologetically brutal characters in the entire Marvel Comics. Idk what's the problem with giving it the fitting R-rated treatment when movies like Deadpool and Logan have already proven to be a massive success.
    Yeah, it’s slightly disappointing, but hopefully he’s still brutal in the movie
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Looks like the girl in Ravencroft is probably Shriek, so they’re going to do a variation of Maximum Carnage story without Demogoblin, Spidey, or any of the other elements of the original crossover?

Middling comic story, now watered down, will likely be middling movie. I’ll catch it for free once it hits a streaming service I subscribe to.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I want them to add Mayhem, Anti-Venom, or Toxin to this game. Agent Anti-Venom would also be Sick
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Terra said:

Amazing. Well, except Woody Harrelson. Ugh.

No wisdom to be found in this comment.
    Woody Harrelson is great
    He's great in some movies, sure. I don't find he suits this one.
    Seems like you’ve already seen Venom 2 then; how would you know whether he fits the role when you haven’t even watched the finished product yet? Jumping to conclusions much?