**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Power issue ban

How will kabam judge if players knew the ban knowingly? Is it based on how many fights you did? Because i did heroic EQ once with the bug because I thought it was strange not getting any power from the hits i took and when i did it again with a energy refill i had i want a bit of clarification for that

Comments

• Heroesforhire18_Heroesforhire18_ Posts: 49
    Yeah i had an energy refill and half way in the second time i did heroic i got my power back so like i said im really worried about being banned I didn’t find it it was a glitch til i finished it the first time
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    They'll likely look at people who were running the Carina challenges to completion. We'll probably never know who gets targeted. Not a fan of bans for shoddy code... I'm sure some people wouldn't have even realized it was happening while others purposely took advantage, bit how would you be able to tell, really?

Bugs like this sure get fixed quick. Yet, Persistent charge issues that have cost me quite a few items between AW, AQ and some of monthly EQ when NF starts instantly entering into 2nd phase sure sucks and I guess I just have to deal with it because it's not really hurting Kabam's bottom line.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    Damn I soloed the abyss luke cage and thing with my newly ranked she hulk just for the sake of fun (already explored abyss 100% a long ago)...... I don't know what to do and really scared!!!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we understand your concerns but please be assured that our team will be assessing this very carefully and fairly. Unfortunately, deliberate abuse of a bug is against our Terms of Use and players who knowingly participated in this may face consequences. We do appreciate your thoughts, but again, please know that this will be handled in the most reasonable fashion so please try not to worry too much about it. Cheers.

I did like 2 fights (GoldPool & Air Walker) but the bug wasn’t even there 🤣
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Damn I soloed the abyss luke cage and thing with my newly ranked she hulk just for the sake of fun (already explored abyss 100% a long ago)...... I don't know what to do and really scared!!!

If you haven’t already I’d definitely recommend quitting out of the quest
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Doing a couple fights is one thing, but exploiting it to complete content is another. Imagine there was a bug that every hit one shotted the opponent and someone used that to go through abyss and beat the collector. That’s an exploit.

If someone uses a bug to complete content knowingly that is exploiting and by the terms and services you sign up to to play this game is subject to bans. It’s the rules you agree to by playing the game.
  • Tano177Tano177 Posts: 40
    edited May 2021
    I could perfectly be banned for checking if the bug affected all game modes... here’s when you step up right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

I thought it was a node or something I did a path in EQ and never gained power. Why would they put out a message promoting that we are using an exploit when it’s their problem. For months Kabam this game has had so many bugs and problems. Fix the game and stop blaming players. We deserve compensation for all the **** we deal with monthly.

Did you actually read the in-game message?

"We are currently working to address an exploitable issue causing some players to play without either the Attacker or Defender gaining power. To fix this issue for yourself, completely close and re-open the game".

"The exploitation of this bug is an unfair advantage and will not be tolerated. Actions may be taken against Summoners that knowingly take advantage of this issue, including suspension of account services".

They aren't blaming anyone except anyone who would go out and purposely abuse the bug. It's nothing that's not already in the ToS as well. All they are doing what people have been asking for for years. People complain that you have to come here to find out issues and now when they send in-game messages, you are upset.

Exploiting bugs/glitches/anything has always been against ToS but every time someone does it, you act surprised Kabam might do something.
This discussion has been closed.