**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs are everywhere

Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello, i know we all know kabam has bugs and im not saying there shouldn't be any. Its a huge game and i get it but this bug tops them all. I recently went in incursions and wouldnt you know it, it took away all my masteries so i could not long parry or dex. Naturally i died and we couldnt make it past room 5. Not only did it waste this run and my champs and my partners champs, it leaked over into the whole game. All my champs are no longer able to use mastries and all have their prestige as their PI. I am doing UC EQ right now and all my champs are unable to parry or dex. Its not a big deal for UC but i can no longer play any tougher content until this bug is fixed. I have restarted the hame multiple times both during and after my incursions run. I have r5 maxed out champs who dont even have a 10k pi anymore. The first photo is to show that the PI is noe the prestige even though i clearly have mastery points set up. The third photo is in the EQ after my incursions run and you can see how low the PI is. The last photo is my 5* r5 NF with only 8k PI.
Ma

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    There is another update to fix this but some say it still hasn’t fixed it. Restart ur game until it fixes itself and stay out of incursions
  • Ben550pBen550p Posts: 38

There is another update to fix this but some say it still hasn’t fixed it. Restart ur game until it fixes itself and stay out of incursions

I got the update and ive restarted and it hasnt helped. It sucks cuz tonight is the only night that i can dedicate my time to two incursion runs