**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

"Spider-Men" Buff Ideas: Classic, Miles Morales, Symbiote

What Do Y'all Think?

Comments

• Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    Looks pretty good though miles morales seems to be negatively impacted by his awakened ability do to it puting a cap on his charges
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    The taser feature on classic Spidey makes it look like a straight Starkey rip-off, you could switch them into projectile web balls that can inflict stackable armor breaks and possibly concussion. Other than that great work up.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    @Shadowstrike , Thank You for the feedback, but what do you expect a Taser web to do? Bleed Em?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

@Shadowstrike , Thank You for the feedback, but what do you expect a Taser web to do? Bleed Em?

No but since Starkey already has a taser web, I figured you'd want to stay focused on differentiating the spiders accordingly.

As for my suggestion, web balls have been used throughout the media and gives him some long range offense. We already see them in the Sp1 and like I said, they could give me opponent concussions and or armor breaks.
  • Options
    JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66
    pretty good, hope you dont mind if i use some of this for a rework idea?
  • Options
    @Jonoadeloye , yeah mate, go ahead.
  • Options
    @Shadowstrike , I understand, but this Spider-Man is a Science, he already has the other web shooters, basic and impact which, are the "Web Balls" you imply.
  • Options
    ilyasmorningstarilyasmorningstar Posts: 10