**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Informed opinions....

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 495 ★★★
As a TB player who is focused on endgame content and almost completely focused on 6*s , would Quake still be worth R5 and have a place in endgame content? (Act7, variants, cav eq, etc.)

Comments

• Options
    JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    She definitely is a nice to have option...offers something unique so if your end game like me and have rank up material in overflow then why not. That being said I used her more exploring act 6 then i have if at all exploring 7.1
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 495 ★★★
    I did it....lol
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There were a lot of paths/bosses that she bypassed in Act 7.1 Exploration. She's good for Act 6 Exploration. For Variants, if you haven't done V2 and Science chapter of V7, she's golden for that. She's also my go to for some paths in Map 7 and she's MVP for this AW season. I guess she'll start to lose her efficacy once 7.3 is released if it will be designed for R3s. Map 8 will also probably be an area where she won't an ideal attacker. But for now unless you've 100% everything, she still have a long shelf life.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I’ve been surviving without her personally
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    For completion, she isn't needed at all. For exploration, some fights are so tough, cheesing them w her is pretty much the only option