**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I rank up next?

MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Working to become Uncollected and finish Act 5 100%. Also do Monthly EQ & side quests, AW and AQ (Maps 2-4)

Also on my team are 5* r3 duped Falcon (sig 20), 6* r1 Thor Rags, 5* r3 Nick Fury (not awakened), r3 CMM

Who should I rank up next? 14 votes

6* r1 Colossus
21%
Zeroj2kWill3808TheBoogyMan 3 votes
5* r4 Captain America Infinity War (awakened sig 39)
78%
Ewell65SSS69A_NAZRenaxqqSparx265aNOOBis235ScrubhanRiptideScarcity27tofuシSonofdathomirkidanine 11 votes
5* r4 Thing (awakened sig 20)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    No bias here
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    A_NAZ said:

No bias here

Thanks...have you taken your CAIW to r5? If so, have you noticed a big difference between r4 and r5? I think with my r4 I was able to get as high as 48k damage off of his sp2.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    I gotta max sig cap iw and he’s the ultimate Swiss Army knife. When he was r4, the highest sp2 I got was a 74k. You’ll get about over 90k with a r5. He’s definitely worth the sigs because of how much utility he gains from it.

I gotta max sig cap iw and he’s the ultimate Swiss Army knife. When he was r4, the highest sp2 I got was a 74k. You’ll get about over 90k with a r5. He’s definitely worth the sigs because of how much utility he gains from it.

Awesome...thanks for the insight! Looking forward to taking him to r5!!
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    MCOC_JCM said:

A_NAZ said:

No bias here

Thanks...have you taken your CAIW to r5? If so, have you noticed a big difference between r4 and r5? I think with my r4 I was able to get as high as 48k damage off of his sp2.
    He was my first r5 and also first max sig 5* years ago. Absolutely worth the r5. Imo he is one of the most all rounded champs in the game and definitely for a progressing player has incredible value.
    A_NAZ said:

MCOC_JCM said:

A_NAZ said:

No bias here

He was my first r5 and also first max sig 5* years ago. Absolutely worth the r5. Imo he is one of the most all rounded champs in the game and definitely for a progressing player has incredible value.
    Awesome...I appreciate your insight!! Any tips on how to get max benefit from him? Do you use a certain rotation to maximize damage and utility?