New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• AjaxiferAjaxifer Member Posts: 9
    I want to share an idea :smile:

What if the new arena points were like Doubloons Arena? It would be great for players that don't have wide 6* rosters cause all of champs gets the same X amount of points and there was no infinite streak.

I don't know maybe it's asking too much and it might make the rank rewards to go high but for a milestone grabber it would be amazing to have the same mechanism as Doubloons Arena in this arenas as well
    And it will give more choice for those who want to grab the 6* and 5* versions of champion to go with which champion they want to focus and play all of their roster on that arena which makes it kinda unfair for those who doesn't have wider rosters but it will be more fair for those who just want to grab milestones that in this case are a lot of playerbase kinda. it would give those with wider roster advantages that they have already but it will give adventage to those who doesn't have wide roster as well so it will be more sufficent.

Btw I'm not saying that every round should give us 45000 points like Doubloons Arena cause it would take 366 round but if 167 round of using only 6* Champs is the requirment to get all the milestones maybe if 30000 point per champ and 90000 per round will make it 167 round but still it's a lot of time
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If the amount to get the milestones were way lower, it would be ok but the current milestones with 9 mil to get the 4* and less than 300 units is really bad
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★

This must be a joke....you want as to give even more efford and time just to take the same.

It's not even the same mate, it's much less for more effort.
  • spoty54spoty54 Member Posts: 1
    I really did not like these new arenas, I understand that thanks to the 2 arenas out of 6 a gentleman or someone with a small rooster may have access to a 5-star rating, but putting this aside, the issue of units is serious. I have been a sandbox for about 6 months and always having runes keeps me satisfied in the game, however this takes me a long time and with these new arenas they have doubled my work and removed half the rewards ... I hope they can fix This since also 32M for 500 runes were not made before, with less Millions in different arenas you could get more ...
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★

Kavya30 said:

16.5M for one is too much and I am a milestone grinder. I will not be able to grind for 33M. Just can’t. As an FTP, guess my hopes for July 4th are in the trash

I'm Curious: Prior to these Changes, how many Milestones across all of the Arenas did you used to complete? If you don't remember that, do you remember how many Units approx you'd earn from Milestones per Arena run?

Our goal is to keep the effort roughly the same, but of course, with reducing the number of Arenas, that's going to be difficult. With the change of the rarities allowed in each Arena, the points are definitely going to be different, but we want to keep the effort roughly the same.

If that's not the case, we want to know! We won't know that on the first day or possibly even the first run, but please keep the feedback coming.
    I am an a huge arena grinder. I will play in the feature 5 star arena about 150 rounds which will net me about 24 million points, This would get me 5000 k 5 star shards and 400 six star shard in every arena. I would do 4 million points in five star basic arena which is about 50 rounds. That means about 400 rounds a week to do it 2 times a week. This is about 13 hours of grinding a week. This new 16 million top milestone for both arena is too high. I will have to refresh my champs and spend more time grinding to get to the 32 million points on both arena. The points need to be adjusted for the milestones. How many people are going to grind 64 million in arena for milestones every week? I was doing about 56 million a week and that was a lot for a person not trying for the actual champ just to get some extra shards. I would suggest dropping both down to the original number of 12 million. That makes each more attainable for the serious milestone grinders. It will still be a lot of work since your 6 star champs need 11 hours to refresh with help. I would score higher in arenas if the 6 stars refreshed faster, but i run through my 6 stars 2 times a day and I have 83 of them. Please bring the milestone down or make 6 stars refresh 2 times as fast. Thank you for anything you can do to address this issue.
This discussion has been closed.