**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote Supreme or Dragon Man?

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have watched videos on YouTube, plowing the forums (sorry for the english spelling) etc, and most players seems to agree on that Supreme is a little better than Dragon Man...but I can't figure out why.... Dragon Man is triple immune, can regenerate health etc..the only thing I see going for Symbiote Supreme is the stagger....so I must be missing something, so if there is someone who can point out why I should take Supreme to rank 4 instead of Dragon Man (both unduped) I would really appreciate it... I am not so good at english, but I don't see anything in the description that generally makes him more useful than Dragon Man.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i would go with dragon man, but that's my opinion. i think sym is good, but i see dragon man as more fun, plus that double immunity helps a lot in so many situations. i would watch some videos and try them out in different scenarios and choose your favorite, because they're both amazing
  • Options

i would go with dragon man, but that's my opinion. i think sym is good, but i see dragon man as more fun, plus that double immunity helps a lot in so many situations. i would watch some videos and try them out in different scenarios and choose your favorite, because they're both amazing

Thanks man👍
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Dragon man
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Sym supreme abuses buffs. He is one of the best buff controllers and hits harder than pretty much any other champ in a buff-heavy matchup.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme is the best champion to bring in to a fight that has lots of buffs. I’m not sure you have mystic dispersion on (I definitely suggest putting at least 3 points into it) he gains so much power so quickly from nullifying buffs and finishes fights super quickly after an sp3. In fights that mystics strive in, which is against cosmics and champions with a lot of buffs, sym supreme is leagues better than dragon man.

All that said, if you really like dragon man, rank him up. Even though sym supreme is a lot better, you should be ranking up people you enjoy and will play.
  • Options
    Scrubhan said:

Sym supreme abuses buffs. He is one of the best buff controllers and hits harder than pretty much any other champ in a buff-heavy matchup.

Okay did not know that, thanks.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Sym supreme is the best champion to bring in to a fight that has lots of buffs. I’m not sure you have mystic dispersion on (I definitely suggest putting at least 3 points into it) he gains so much power so quickly from nullifying buffs and finishes fights super quickly after an sp3. In fights that mystics strive in, which is against cosmics and champions with a lot of buffs, sym supreme is leagues better than dragon man.

All that said, if you really like dragon man, rank him up. Even though sym supreme is a lot better, you should be ranking up people you enjoy and will play.

I can get MD to level 3. I don't have a favourite among those two champs, on paper it just looks like Dragon Man is the winner, which was the reason for my post. So Dragon Man will not benefit from MD as much as Symbiote Supreme right? I will try with MD before the decide. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sym is great for anywhere you can bleed the opponent and becomes broken against enemies that regularly activate buffs. Once he gets rolling he is imo the best buff controller in the game and handles all sorts of annoying people like Aarkus and Champion and stuff.
  • Options

Sym is great for anywhere you can bleed the opponent and becomes broken against enemies that regularly activate buffs. Once he gets rolling he is imo the best buff controller in the game and handles all sorts of annoying people like Aarkus and Champion and stuff.

Thanks