**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which boss was most difficult in mcoc

Boss difficulty level

Which boss was most difficult in mcoc 242 votes

Nameless thanos
11% 29 votes
Act 6 Champion boss
13% 33 votes
Act 6 Grandmaster boss
14% 36 votes
Act 5 Collector boss
12% 31 votes
Abyss grandmaster boss
41% 100 votes
Any other
5% 13 votes

Comments

• Himmy619Himmy619 Posts: 48
    Hoitado said:

Didn’t know there was an Abyss Grandmaster

Sorry my bad abyss collector. Though abyss grandmaster is the future boss
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    hmm yes abyss grandmaster
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    The one you are stuck at .....for me, right now it's the champion.... Collector was a nightmare with four stars years ago.....they progressively get harder
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

abyss collector is the only fight in the game that can not be soloed no matter what you do

Someone has already soloed it with a R3 Aegon on his 2nd attempt, but I get what u're saying
    It's really tough to achieve that feat
    And he is undoubtedly the hardest boss as of yet & I cn say that without fighting him even once
    My experience from 5.2 days are enough to tell me the ass pain that Abyss Collector is
    I'm guessing new Nameless Thanos might be able to challenge that position if they decide to change some stuff in his original design or add some nodes with some BS interactions
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    nameless grandmaster
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    I’ve only just completed act6 chapter 3 but so far the worst boss I’ve faced was the chapter 2 champion he was vile. Hoping the grandmaster is easier!
  • Sudhan_12345Sudhan_12345 Posts: 26
    lol i spent 0 whole units for exploring that quest. soloed it everytime with 4* medusa.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It's very obvious that the collector is the most difficult fight in the progression of the game. The champion and grandmaster are roster and skill based fights while the collector fight is just a "throw all your champions and chip away" fight.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Mordo (So far)
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

abyss collector is the only fight in the game that can not be soloed no matter what you do

There is a solo tho
    Where
    @Nightkiller7312
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Someone has already soloed it with a R3 Aegon on his 2nd attempt, but I get what u're saying
    And he is undoubtedly the hardest boss as of yet & I cn say that without fighting him even once
    My experience from 5.2 days are enough to tell me the ass pain that Abyss Collector is
    I'm guessing new Nameless Thanos might be able to challenge that position if they decide to change some stuff in his original design or add some nodes with some BS interactions
    It was not his second attempt, he has done that fight numerous times.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I haven’t done abyss yet but so far the 6.2 champion was the hardest for me.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    It depends how you define hardest. I think of hardest as the boss with the highest skill requirements.
    That is why i cast my vote, nameless thanos would be the second vote.
    Since this boss can be soloed if you play nearly perfectly. A lot of the others couldn`t at their time because of BS that forced you to use revives.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

It was not his second attempt, he has done that fight numerous times.
    Yes but it was second in terms of his attempt to get a solo
    Overall he might've had xp of about 7-8 times before that feat
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    haven't done Abyss but you should have said "pre nerf" Champion .... because he was a right PAIN. post nerf isn't as bad.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    5.2 collector was a pain in the ass for me initially, using 4*s at r4. I have never done abyss yet though, currently saving to do so.