**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The gold problem is getting real folks.

Hey,

Iam not here to criticize about how kabam is shaping this game,because i got no problem with it,I love the new content-champs and events, the hardworking developers are developing.The new war diversity at first seemed futile but with time i came to realize was necessary to give some spotlight to ignored champions,War was becoming all about Nightcrawlers and Magiks.And now this new valor event coming am just too excited.I can also see the increase in rewards and how 4* stars has became so easy to obtain. So umm, Why iam here if Iam happy with the game???

- GOLD!

I don't know if its a real problem for fellow summoners but it sure is for me.With the alliance donations and softcore ranking iam left with nothing to put towards hardcore ranking(ranking up 5 stars).And oh yes, with arenas I know we can earn battlechips and from BC - gold,But grinding arenas each day of week is not possible for everyone.

So loser,buy some units and then gold crystals!.Well purchasing units and then gold crystals is not a way i can afford to earn gold,Plus all the units i get from arenas are pre-directed towards Act V and hard quests.

So, what iam trying to say?

-I have faith in developers,I know you guys will surely come up with something to deal with this.

Thank you.

Comments

• SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    sure they are hardworking when there is still glitches still need to be resolved. Besides if you have a gold problem do arenas gather the crystals to 40 or 60 then open. You should be getting lots of gold and units from all those crystals. I hope that helps but i still think there should be more gold realm events.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I recently took my first 5* to r4 (SL!), and also have in the last month ranked up a team of 5*s to r2 (not major, but it was three champs), several just to max r1, and the usual other ranking. I haven't gotten a new 4* since May, so I'm sure that's affecting the amount of gold I have, but I rank up all my 3*s.

I'm sitting on over 20m gold. And while I do arena, it's only milestones. Actually, my arena time over this last month has gone WAY down because of time constraints, so I haven't even been able to do much there. I don't go for champs. Also, my energy is almost never full. I find something to do with it most of the time. It adds up.

So even if I were to blow through 6m gold in the next 2 months, it would still leave me with over 15m. And that's if I did no arena, no questing and opened no crystals that gave me gold.

I'm not saying this isn't a problem for some, but there are ways to get gold.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    we need more T4CC , T4Basic, T1 and T2 alfa NOT gold.

If we had a lot more of those, a lot of us would be short on gold.

I see op’s point of gold shortages. IF I was able to do the rank ups I wanted I’d be very short on gold.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Folks, Chrismas is coming. Goldrealm or something should be in reach soon.
    with Arenagrinding i can go one year. last year i get up to 9 Mil Gold. 3.5 Mil are left now.
    If i could get more and faster Alphas. it would be less
    Arena Grinding means the two big Arenas to the minimal score to get rank reward
  • SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    I agree, gold is really scarce for me too. Maybe for people that have lots of free time it is fine to grind arena, but I find it really difficult to get enough gold to rank up my champs. At best I can grind up to 200k BC in a week, which gives me around 350-400k gold on average. This is barely enough for anything.
    I have 3*, 4*, 5* waiting for ranking, but everything is on hold. Almost all cats are on max as well.
    Hoping another gold realm comes soon.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Arena grind is a rough avenue when you have a few accounts. A monthly gold realm would be awesome.
    Its 8 fights Each Arena, hardly a hour play for 3 days. You get 175 Gold shards too.
    I find i fair. For Gold you have to play or pay.
    Gold realm was nice to bring my 3* to max. But permanent its screwing Balance.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    With 5* becoming more common and expensive to rank how about running halls of gold monthly event over 3 days. Additionally, the raise the base gold amounts in crystals and rewards slightly. E.g. 2.4k to 3.5k and remove the 15k option from uncollected crystals. That would balance an increase for new players as well as reward endgame players.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah I agree. I’m a family man with a full time job so I can’t grind arena 8 hours a day, I grind as much as I can & im hurting on gold. Kabam def needs to quick being so stingy on the gold, gold realms need added permanently or at least replaced with the daily quest on Sundays. Plus it doesn’t help our donations a week are crazy stupid high in Legion
  • Easy fix, put a 0 on the end of all gold given with duping, arenas and in quests
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    And the tier 1 alphas need to be a bit more common. It takes a ton to level up 5 stars
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    xNig wrote: »
    I have 35m gold. I donate 405k gold every week to my alliance treasury as we do barter trade of donations.

My gold amount is still going up.

The game gives you an avenue to earn gold through arena and not sitting on 70 energy all the time. You’re asking for more ways to earn it because you refuse to use the provided avenues? I have no idea what you’re talking about man.

No offense but to have that much gold requires some SERIOUS playing time. Not everyone can play like that. ...I have a job, a family and a real life outside of this. To think everyone who plays can just grind arena until their thumbs fall off for gold is short sighted. If you tell me that getting 35mill gold didnt take some real dedication then I call BS.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I need Gold, I'm still building my roster, still need to rank up, no gold, no iso and I grind as often as I can. I know these issues has faced most of us at certain levels of progression and back in the day when I was growing my main account we didn't have gold quests etc but in saying that, there were allot of events we didn't have then that we do now. It would be appreciated if the "Special" gold quest would return every so often to help those who are in need and aren't in a position to grind or buy gold crystals.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    I wish there was something to spend gold on. I'm sitting on 53 million and hundreds of gold crystals. When you get to a point with nothing left to rank all it does is amass. Yes it takes dedication and things are so much easier then in the beginning. If I say grind people will attack me, if I say make it easier it doesn't seem fair to people that Grinded. I have a full time job with long hours but people don't want to hear that. Take advtadge of realms, special events and get milestones. People should grind some arenas rather then spend time posting hundred of posts
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I wish there was something to spend gold on. I'm sitting on 53 million and hundreds of gold crystals. When you get to a point with nothing left to rank all it does is amass. Yes it takes dedication and things are so much easier then in the beginning. If I say grind people will attack me, if I say make it easier it doesn't seem fair to people that Grinded. I have a full time job with long hours but people don't want to hear that. Take advtadge of realms, special events and get milestones. People should grind some arenas rather then spend time posting hundred of posts

How can you possibly have nothing to rank? Every 4* you have is R5 and every 5* is R3+? You may be a top 50 player, you probably are, but surely nobody in the game has every champ maxed out.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Most of the top 100 players will have over 90% of all the chars currently available, at that level its easier to accumulate resources when your not in a race to keep ranking.
    edited October 2017
    Palanthrax wrote: »

How can you possibly have nothing to rank? Every 4* you have is R5 and every 5* is R3+? You may be a top 50 player, you probably are, but surely nobody in the game has every champ maxed out.
    ztog3p03ochq.png
    All 1* maxed
    All 2&3* are 4/40
    All 108 4* are 3/30 or better
    5* are all 1/25 or better
    Need basics to rank everything.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I can empathize with your situation, I believe nearly everyone who's played this game consistently has been there at one time or another.
    TBH, during my tenure, the only trend I've noticed was flat or south with gold amounts for quests, arenas crystals, etc.. Only upwards spikes were when they opened gold realms, but that only lasts a week tops with each event on a clock so we couldn't speedrun through it multiple times in a given period.
    If I could offer any advice it would be to try and adjust your ambitions and percieved timeframes to coexist with what the current game environment yields.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    5* Ultron broke me and I sold ISO to 5/50 my Angels

Wolverine, Stark Spider, Crossbones, Rogue, Drax, and the list keeps growing! I have the catalysts and the iso is easy to get… but the gold… the gold!
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Wolverine, Stark Spider, Crossbones, Rogue, Drax, and the list keeps growing! I have the catalysts and the iso is easy to get… but the gold… the gold!
    Wish we could trade. I'd be happy to give 1-2 million for a t4b

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

Wish we could trade. I'd be happy to give 1-2 million for a t4b

I’ll give you FIVE!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »

ztog3p03ochq.png
    All 1* maxed
    All 2&3* are 4/40
    All 108 4* are 3/30 or better
    5* are all 1/25 or better
    Need basics to rank everything.

That’s an impressive collection, but you’re in the top 1% and have no doubt played since day one, and are certainly in a top alliance pulling in weekly T4CCs.

The rest of us need gold.